part 21

(a/n just a quick note. I'm so obsessed with Jacobs songs lately, take it a listen while your reading lol. I'll link them above in the next few chapters,, maybe some other songs too :) have fun reading ♡︎)

><

We got ready and went to the famous car they're always in.
I got to sit in the front seat with the driver. I'm lucky, I know.
Anyways, we went to the company, I learned the basics, and made an appointment with an estate agent. Tomorrow he's going to show me some little apartments in the neighborhood.

We ate lunch and they went to practice while I was chilling in Lily's office and doing some drawings on my IPad.

"Y/n!" WHY IS SHE SCARING ME
"WHAT?"
"You didn't even tell me how it is." She said and made this face: 🥺
Ew. Stop. Just no.
"Yeah because you're working. And I'm drawing. So go back to work."

I tried to ignore her and got back to my drawing.
But no. I could feel her looks and it's scaring me.
"Okay fine. Sit down" I told her everything about the morning but left some parts out. We talked about them and then I needed to go to a meeting.

"Another boring meeting." I sighed.
Waiting for the elevator to come, I was on my phone until I felt a presence near me.
I don't want to look up.
"Where are you going?" Okay no worries, it's Jay.
"To a meeting. So boring."
"You don't need to go there if you don't want to. It's just they plan what we're going to do. All you need to do is just know how our schedule is. Also, our other manager is going there so no need for you."
"Well, what am I going to do now?"
"You want to get drinks with me?"
YES.
"If you want." I shrugged my shoulders and got into the elevator with him.

We went to the hybe cafe and he ordered some drinks.
"You want something too?"
"Uhm no I'm good."
"Hm, can I get a java chip frappe too please?" – "With whipped cream or without?"
Jay looked at me. Is he really ordering this for me?
"Yes or no?" He still looked at me.
"Uh- uhm yes?"
"Okay, that would be 9,36$."
"Let me pay." – "No it's okay. I'll pay."
"But-" the cashier looked at us and laughed quietly. "Put it back. I'll pay." He took the hand I was holding the card with and gave his card. Seriously?

"You didn't had to get this for me" HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT NICE? it's jay of course.
"I heard you saying it when I passed Lily's office."
I need to be careful with what I'm saying from now on.
"Thank you." –"No problem." HIS SMILE

"You want to come to our practice room? I mean since you have free time."  – "Sure why not?" Don't smile like an idiot.

[The next day]

Y/n pov

Nothing special happened yesterday after going to their practice room.

Right now I'm making breakfast for them because I need to go to the appointment soon and I wanted to be helpful. Lol. Anyways, I'm still confused and looking everywhere for the rice.

***

Everything went as planned and they finally woke up. With they I, mean Jungwon, Jake, Sunoo an,d Sunghoon. Also called the early birds.

"Woah, it smells so good." – "I know right." Jake and Jungwon entered the kitchen and saw me trying to get the plates from the upper cupboard.
"Let me help you" – "Thanks Jake,"
"Good morning." Why is Jungwon so cute in the morning?
"I made something simple, hope you don't mind."
(A/n picture of the food is above)
"No! It's fine. Thank you!" Jake said and started eating.
"The soup is in the pot, just let it boil for a moment and it will be warm again, the rice is there and the other things in the fridge. When the others wake up tell it to them." I pointed at the things. "Aren't you going to eat with us?"
"I already ate. I need to go in a few minutes. Whatever enjoy the food." I smiled and went out of the kitchen.
I quickly got ready and said bye.
Luckily I talked to the other manager yesterday about it and I don't have any problems.

---

Finally, the man came.
"Mrs. L/n? Hello, I'm Mr. Kang. Nice to meet you." he held out his hand.
"Hello, Mr. Kang. Nice to meet you too. Thank you for the quick appointment." I smiled and shook his hand.
"So what are you looking for. Please be specific." We started walking down the neighborhood.
"I'm living with some friends and I need a little apartment where I can be alone if I want to. I make YouTube videos and I want to film everything there. So to be more specific: A little apartment with only one room to sleep or do something and a kitchen."
"Hm. I think I have the perfect apartment for you then. The previous tenant didn't live there that long, the rental fee isn't that high and it's perfect for only one person. Let's go there?" wow I've never been that lucky.
"Yes! That would be good" we started walking and to my luck the apartment was across from Enhypens dorm, but not right across from it.

He showed me the apartment and I think it's perfect. Not so used, small, nice kitchen and small living room.
+ The rental fee isn't that much. We made a deal that I'm buying it and only paying 100$ for water and 100$ for electricity per year. So it's pretty cheap since the whole apartment costs 350$.

After a few hours, I said goodbye to Mr. Kang and we made a quick appointment to make it all official.

 Kang and we made a quick appointment to make it all official