part 33

"Enjoy the meal!"
Currently, it's 12 pm and we're having lunch. That meeting was kinda boring but important.

-

"Where is y/n?"
"I don't know."
"I think she went out."
"Y/N!!!! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!"
"WHAT JAY?" I screamed back at him even though I was in another room.
"I SAID YOU'RE PHONE IS RINGING!"
"WHO IS IT?"
"MR. KANG!"
"OUH! GIVE IT TO ME!" I ran out of the room and took the phone out of Jay's hand.

"Hello, Mr. Kang?" I don't know why but all members were trying to listen. These curious rats.
"That's perfect! I'll be right there! Thank you."
"Who was it?"
"Mr. Kang, you idiot."
"But who is he?"
"Someone who knows y/n Noona."
"You both are dumb. It's her landlord." Heeseung got between Sunoo and Sunghoon.

That's weird, I never told him my landlord is Mr. Kang.
Sus.
"Heeseung, you're weird." It was the only thing I said and ran to Oppa. "Oppa! My landlord has his office here nearby. Today was the appointment to give me the keys and everything. Is it okay if I quickly go there? I promise I'll be back in 10 minutes."
"Sure! Go ahead."
"Thank you!"

I ran down the stairs and went out of the building.
Thanks to Mr. Kang, I knew where his office was.
Following the GPS, I safely arrived at his office.

"Mrs. L/n! There you are! Please come in."
"Hello, Mr. Kang!" I went inside with him and he handed me a bottle of water.
"Thank you." I took big sips from the bottle.

"Here are the formulas and the keys. Fill out the formulas and if you have questions, feel free to ask."
I nodded as an answer and read the formulas. Nothing special was in there. I signed the formulas and asked a few questions I had.
We talked for about 15 minutes but then I got a call from Jake.
"I think I need to go now. Thank you so much!" I gave him my hand.
"No big deal! If you still have something to talk about, you know where my office is and you still have my number." He smiled friendly and accompanied me to the exit.
As I said goodbye, Jake started to spam call me.

"What is it, Jake?" – "Can you bring something to drink? You know from the one cafe?"
"It's my job. Send me the list."
I walked to our favorite cafe.

-

I was waiting for the drinks to get done but suddenly this guy spoke to me
"Hey, excuse me."
I took one of my AirPods out and looked at him.
"Are you talking to me?" Gosh, you're dumb.
"I think so. You're the only girl in front of me."
"Right! What's up?"
"Do you want to uh be friends with me? I think you're pretty cute and you just seem so nice."
What the-
"I'm currently not looking for any friends but you'll never know until you try."
"Nice! But to be honest I don't think I'm thinking about us being only friends."
"Oh yeah, I know."
"Good." He whispered.
"So what's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Yoojun! And your name?"
"I'm y/n!"
"Nice to meet you, y/n."
"Same."

-

We were talking a little bit until my order got finished. He seems nice.

"Is it okay, if we walk together?"
"I don't have a problem."
"Perfect."
We walked down the streets and right before we arrived at the company he needed to leave.
"I need to go this way. Before I go, can I have your number?"
"Oh yeah right!" I gave him my number and we said goodbye.

-

"There you are! FINALLY!"
"Shut up it was only 15 minutes."
"Still. I was so thirsty." Jake said and drank from his mango milkshake.
"Sorry."

Some of you who watched color rush might know him👀GUYS I'M JUST CORRECTING CHAPTERS AND OMG COLOR RUSH 2 ARGHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR HYUNJUN MY BAE

GUYS I'M JUST CORRECTING CHAPTERS AND OMG COLOR RUSH 2 ARGHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR HYUNJUN MY BAE