part 69

The day was a very chill. We did a few fun things but went back to relax.
It was almost midnight and I was chilling with Jake on the beach. Slowly we went back to our tents.
I couldn't stop smiling but knowing that the maknaes are already sleeping I crept into the tent hoping they won't wake up.
"Why did you take so long?" Sunoo blinded me with his phone flashlight. "Fu- you scared the shit out of me!" I went to my place and took his phone down. "Why did you take so long?" Sunoo asked again.
"You know.. I was just out on the beach chilling. I can't sleep." Hoping he would believe me I laid down, wrapping myself into my blanket. "Uh no. You're not sleeping now. We have to talk." He kicked Jungwon a little bit and both woke up. "I thought you all were sleeping?!" I said getting up again. "Well no." Ni-ki said yawning.
"Now back to my question. Where were you and why did you take so long?" Sunoo looked dead serious into my eyes. "I was outside taking a walk. How often do I have to say that?" I sighed. "You're a bad liar." Jungwon said taking out popcorn. What the fuck? Where did he get this popcorn?

I was discussing with them for half an hour and still they didn't believe me. "So you were at the beach all alone at 12 in the morning taking a walk? And all that because you can't sleep?" I nodded. "Soon we'll find out what is happening." Ni-ki said taking out his phone. "No phones now," I took his phone and Sunoos who was in the middle of us lighting the tent "You all going to sleep now. No back talk." I said putting the phones in the corner. "No fun noona." Ni-ki whispered and laid back down. WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?!
I got up and looked at him. "Really? Am I no fun?" I said playing sad. He nodded at my question. Luckily I played in the school theater. Quickly tears built in my eyes. "I always try to be a good Noona. You know how hard it is? But thank you for letting know, maybe this job just isn't for me." I wiped off the tears and laid into my blanket, turning my back to them.
"Look what you did!" I heard Sunoo whispering "Apologize now." I heard Jungwon say. A smile plastered on my face when Ni-ki got up and touched my arm. "Noona," putting my poker face on again I just brushed his hand away and sniffled. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it like that. You're really fun! You always play with us and let us do what we want. I'm sorry, really." He backed up again. "I know. Now get to sleep." I got up again and wiped off the tears. "You- I'll never trust you again." Ni-ki said and crossed his arms. I just laughed and pointed at his sleeping place. "Good night!" I happily said and laid down, trying to sleep.

[Next morning]

Happily I went to cottage to wash my face and get ready for the day. I don't know why but I just felt so happy this morning.
Right when I entered the cottage I saw Oppa standing in the kitchen, cooking. "Good morning, Oppa!" I happily said and took a glass of water. "Good morning, y/n. Did you sleep well? You look very happy." I nodded at his question "I'll be right back to help you!" I told him and made my way to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door waiting for the person who was in their to reply. "Can you hurry?" I asked and sat down, leaning to the door. Suddenly the door opened and the next thing I felt was the floor. "Ouch." I mumbled and looked up to the person who was in the bathroom. "You okay?" Jake said having his toothbrush in his mouth. I just nodded and got up. I just went to the sink and took my toothbrush "did you shower? It's foggy here." He scratched his and shrugged his shoulders. I laughed and started brushing my teeth. "You know yesterday," I looked out of the bathroom making sure no one was there. I closed the door turning back to Jake "yesterday when I went back to the tent all three of them were awake and they were asking me where I was. Luckily somehow they believed me when I said I just went on a walk." I told him and sat on the closen toilet. He nodded and spat in the sink. "Yesterday when I came back Sunghoon was awake too. I just told him I was at the bathroom." He wasched his face continuing his morning routine. "Well we need to be more careful." I said giggling while drying my face.

I just sat back on the toilet waiting for him to finish so I could shower.
"Hurry!" We heard Jay say from outside. I opened the door. "Good morning." I smiled at him while he just looked at us. "How long-" – "Oh I just came. I'm waiting for him so I can shower." I cut him off trying to not make any misunderstandings. He slowly nodded. "Well both of you hurry. The others are waking up too." He went out again, leaving us two behind. Jake finished everything and went out so I quickly took a shower and started helping Oppa with the breakfast while the others were getting ready.

 Jake finished everything and went out so I quickly took a shower and started helping Oppa with the breakfast while the others were getting ready

A/n: I should be studying but I'm not since I'm not okay

A/n: I should be studying but I'm not since I'm not okay. Anyways here a chapter <33333