part 38

"JAY! SUNGHOON! I NEED HELP!" I screamed through the dorm and looked for them.
"What the heck y/n, we're in the kitchen." I ran to them and quickly put the two outfits on my body.
"Which one is better for a picnic?"
"Uhhhhh. The pink one."
"I would say that too."
"You think so?"
"Yes!"
Jake, who was sitting next to them looked up. "I would say that too. But why?"
"I'm going on a date."
"With this Yoojun boy?" Jake asked annoyed again.
"Mhm. Thank you, guys!" I hurried into my room and got my make-up out.

It's been two weeks since Sunoos birthday and I finally have a day off so Yoojun and I are going on a date.
"Noona! I'm coming in!" Sunoo said and came into my room. "You need help with your make-up? Or something? Your hair?" He asked kindly and sat down on the couch.
"What hair would suit me with this dress?" I turned over and put the dress on my body again.
"Mmm, I would say wavy but not that wavy. More like straight wavy."
"Ok ok. Do you want to do it?"
"I have time."
He got to my drawer and took out my straightener and plugged it in.
As long as I got ready he sat down on the couch again and took selfies.

15 minutes later I was fully complete getting ready. "Thank you so much, Sunoo!" I said and hugged him.

 "Thank you so much, Sunoo!" I said and hugged him

[Outfit]

[Hair]

-

"Hey!" Yoojun said and hugged me.
"Heyy!"
"You look good."
I know.
"Thank you! You too." I smiled and we walked through the park to find a perfect place.
"This place is the best!" I agreed to his statement and we spread our blanket.
We put all the food out and talked for a bit while eating.
"What are you shooting this month?"
"I don't have any shooting except the one photoshoot for the collaboration I told you earlier about."
"That's cool!" – "Yeah but sometimes I get really bored."

We laid back on the blanket and enjoyed the weather. Deja Vu.
Somehow to get comfortable I laid on his shoulder and fell asleep without knowing.

***

"It was nice today! Hope we can repeat that." I hugged Yoojun and said bye.
Closing the door behind me I couldn't stop smiling.
"You're her- what's with that smile? What happened? I need all the details! Now!" Sunoo came to me and stood in front of me.
"Huh?" Awaken from my daydream I looked at him. "Nothing happened, I'm just happy. I think." I went to the bathroom and Sunoo followed me.
"Ayeeee you wouldn't smile like that if nothing happened." He raised an eyebrow.
"No, really nothing happened. If something happens you would be the first one to know. Don't worry."
"That's a relief." He said and finally let me use the bathroom.

Coming back to my room I changed into my joggers and posted the picture.

-

It was getting dark and I just woke up from my "nap".
Seeing the sky full of stars I decided to go out and lay on a blanket to admire the sky.

I think the other members are sleeping what is really rare but I don't see them anywhere so.
I quietly went into the garden and laid down on a blanket.
Admiring the sky for a long time someone came and laid next to me.
"Hi, Jake." I smiled just by looking into his eyes. Prettyass.
He sighed and looked at me.
"Look at the sky there are so many stars. So beautiful." I showed up and showed on a big star right above us.

Minutes later I realized he was still looking at me.
"Jake why aren't you-"
"Because you are the star I want to look at." He cut me off, sighed, and looked up.
"What?" – "Don't act dumb y/n."
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"Wow, I thought you're smarter." He got up and looked down at me while I sat myself up.
"We already ate dinner, food is in the fridge." He walked away and closed the garden door as hard as he could what make me startled.

Suddenly it got cold so I got in and tried to sleep. Why is Jake acting like that? And what was the thing he said to me?
"Boys are confusing." I turned around and tried to sleep.

" I turned around and tried to sleep