part 29

"Food is ready!" I screamed from the kitchen. Seconds later 7 boys were sitting at the table. I placed everything on the table and started eating with them.

They're quiet again. I need to laugh, oh my god.
To make myself stop from laughing I just looked outside. Heeseung sat across from me and he suddenly looked at me what made me laugh so hard. So I bursted out laughing and everyone looked confused at me.
"What- Why are you laughing?" Jungwon suddenly said.
"Oh no, it's nothing sorry. Y'all were quiet again."
"Oh, well then let's talk?"
"Sounds good."
Again. You could only hear the spoons clacking on the bowl.
This time I wasn't the one bursting out laughing. "HAHAHA it's the silence for me." Heeseung laughed.

"You know what I'm curious about" all attention went to Ni-ki.
"What is it?" I asked.
"How did you know you can cook that well?" – "I know right!" – "Yes her food is really good!" – "MHMM!"
Awwww.
"That's a really funny story. When I think back it's really funny. Haha," I looked down at my soup and laughed in silence. Should I?

Fuck it. One day they'll find it out anyway.
"It was about 2-3 years ago. My family had some financial problems, and I just started high school. I didn't really know I could cook that well until I joined a cooking contest for fun, well maybe it was because the first 3 winners would get money, and I just wanted to help my parents. Anyways, I then won first place and helped my mom a lot in her restaurant. I made new recipes and just helped her in the kitchen.
Since I love to watch YouTube I just made a cooking channel and shared my recipes, I got famous, and dropped out of school." My leg started shaking after thinking back.
Not now y/n please control yourself.
I took a big sip of my water and looked at them, trying to smile.
"Woah." – "I thought your life is bori-" Heeseung shut his mouth and became a death glare from Jay.

"Did you go to school here?" Sunoo asked curiously.
"Yeah, I moved back I think one or one and a half years ago." He nodded in silence and continued eating his food again.

We started talking about their album and I started fangirling. They just looked at me and laughed but they really liked it. I could see it in their eyes.

---

It's been three hours since we ate lunch. I was cleaning the dishes with Jungwon and then went back to my room. Yes, we both lost in rock paper scissors. I plopped on my bed and started to think about what I could do next.

"I should call mom." I took out my phone and called her number.
"Hey, honey! It's been so long since we talked!"
"Hey, Mama! How are you?"
It feels so good to see her face again.
"I've been doing well but I'm missing you." She said and made a sad face.
"Aw~, I miss you and Liv too! I hope we can see each other soon again."
"Yes, finger crossed~ But tell me how is it? Are they nice?"
"Of course they are, mom. It's fun but sometimes it gets a little bit stressful. Soon we're having summer vacations and maybe I'll head back home for a few days."
"Oh!!! That's awesome! Tell me then when you're coming."
"Don't worry!"
We talked for about two more hours until Heeseung knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I screamed and turned around.
"Pizza's there. If you want to eat come quickly." He was about to leave but he heard my mom.
"Oh my- Is this the handsome one you have pictur-"
"Yes, mom please psh!"
After hearing that he fully came into my room and looked at my phone over my shoulder. "Hello, Mrs. L/n! I'm Heeseung."
"Oh! It's a pleasure to meet you! How are you?"
"I'm good what about you?"
"I'm good too! In the summer vacations, you NEED to come to us with y/n!"
"Mama no-" – "Of course I will. How can I say no to such a cute invitation?" He cut me off and looked successfully at me. You bi-
"Okay mama we're going to eat now! Have a good sleep love you!!" Without waiting for an answer I just hung up and ignored Heeseung by just going to the living room.

"OHH PIZZA!"