Decision - Part Two | Eren x Reader

Prompt-a mini argument between reader and Eren when reader figured out his plan and tries to talk him about it.

Part two of Decision | Reader x Eren

I suppose you can read this without reading the first part but it's still advised to read part 1:)

In the weeks following argument and breakup Eren felt depressed. He didn't move or eat much and barely responded to anyone. The plan that had been set fell apart, Eren not being motivated or wanting to do anything. He missed you so much, he didn't care anymore what he'd have to do, he just wanted you back. He realized how stupid he was, everything he said and promised you was torn apart by his idiotic decision. It only took a few hours after you left for him to realize his mistake but by then you were long gone.

A few days after that the Scout Regiment gained custody of Eren, shoving him in a cell with chains holding his hands and feet closely together. He didn't have the energy to fight anymore. He knew he could easily leave but what was the point? You wouldn't be waiting for him. He was alone. At least here guards came every-so-often and gave him food and water as well as some other necessities.

Armin and Mikasa watched him decay into a shell, his body becoming un-groomed and messy and his attitude monotone and bland. They were worried for him because despite what he did, he was still their ex-friend. They tried to talk with him but his responses were stiff and mumbled, barely answers. Armin and Mikasa did their best but without finding you theh knew Eren would never come back, he'd stay unresponsive and practically dead.

"Eren?" Armin asked one day, "Would you like us to find Y/n and bring her back?"

"What would it matter? She'll never take me back. And who could blame her after what I did?"

That was the most he spoke in months and soon Armin figured out the best thing was to talk about you- Eren being more open to conversation when you were the topic.

From then on Armin and Mikasa did their best to keep conversation light, only focusing on positive things about you to hopefully improve Eren's mood and mental state. They'd ask about your favorite things or mannerisms you had as well as his favorite things about you and more, Eren always answering more attentively.

This continued for weeks while Mikasa and Armin searched for you though to them it seemed like you had dropped off the face of the earth.

One night Eren initiated conversation first to the two of them, his words pleading and showing rare emotions that he kept inside, buried.

"Mikasa, Armin...please bring Y/n back to me."

a/n- idk lol

Also i rearrange the chapters to keep them together so even if i post an unrelated story next the next part will be the chapter after this when i post it :)

The continuation was requested by emmabear381

what's your favorite breakfast food?

sweet dreams love<3