Rainy

It was a rainy day for the ninjas, everybody was snuggling against their loved one except for 2 people; Cole and Kai.

Cole was asleep while Kai was staring at him. He was in love with Cole but he never confessed to him, Kai would try to talk to Cole about his feelings but he would get interrupted by one of the ninjas. Kai decided to go out in the rain with his electric guitar to sing and play his heart out.

All his life, Kai would always sing and play his guitar alone in his room. Kai knew he was a great singer and a great guitarist but he didn't have the confidence to sing and play in crowds, he was afraid to be judged. He plays his guitar and started to sing..

"But when he loves me I- I feel like I'm floating when he calls me pretty I-" He starts to tear up. 

He knew Cole didn't like him at all, he was just a friend to Cole nothing else. Kai started to play and sing a song that reminded how much he loved Cole.

After a few minutes, Cole wakes up to a sound, a beautiful singer and somebody playing the guitar. He look over at the window, Cole sees a shadow just sitting in the rain.

He opens the door very quietly as Cole walk near the shadow, revealing Kai who has tears in his eyes. He hears Kai sing more in a broken tone..

"I used to hear a simple song that was until you came along you took my broken melody and now, I hear a symphony." He can hear Kai saying

"He doesn't even like you back Kai. Your just a friend, nothing else."

Did Kai have a crush on somebody? Who was it?

Kai hears a voice, "You should really sing more hairgel" He turns over to see the one and only, Cole brookstone smirking at him.

He smiles at Cole, "I'm sorry..did I wake you up?" He yawns, "yea but it's ok." He stands up with his guitar, "You should go back to sleep Cole, I wouldn't want sensei to yell at you." He walks away when Kai feels a hand grab his wrist, He looks over to see Cole.

He looks at Kai with worry, "What's wrong? Your not like this at all kai. I'm worried about you."

Kai looks down at their feets and sigh, "It's just- it's nothing Cole, just let it go." Cole puts his other hand on kais face, wiping his tears away.

"Kai, please tell me. It hurts me to see you like this..your my friend."

Kai looks at him, really pissed off. "Fine, you wanna know what I'm like this? It's because I have such a huge crush on you that I can't impressed myself. Everytime I try to confess to you, one of our friends always interrupt me. After all of those failed attempts of confessing, I gave up. Why? Because I knew I was just a friend to you Cole. I'm sorry I'm just crazy in love with you, it's not my fault how-"

Cole puts his hands onto kais face and kisses him colliding their lips together. The truth was that Cole was already in love with Kai since they first met.

He looks at Kai, smiling "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. Kai, your the most strongest person I've ever met. When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew from my heart that I was in love with you. I love you Kai smith" Kai looks at Cole in shocked,

"You.. love me?" Cole smiles, "Yes, I do hairgel. I love you more than my cake addiction."

Kai bursts out of laughter, "I love you too Cole." They both smiled as they both lean in for another long kiss in the rain. Their hair got soaked but they didn't care. They were kissing in the rain, knowing that they both loved each other.

___________
Welcome to my first book, it's not much even tho it's just a one shot but there is more to come! :)