Kisses and hugs

"Ahh, that hit the spot I feel great!" Kai had said as he finishes the bottle of water he had in his hand as he then throws it behind him. He had then laid back down onto the ground.

It was a long day for the Fire elemental so far him, Zane and Dareth were just at Twichy's store wher luckily he had a lot of cold drinks for the fire and ice ninja to drink and relax. So far he had to run away from jail and tried not to get caught. His sister was back to normal, well almost. She didn't have her element powers but at least she remembered who Kai was at least.

For what it was, they were in the middle of the desert at the moment. They had just left Sally's house where she was reunited with her parents after leaving them for a few months and unable to go back to them not knowing what their reaction will be.

Kai was happy for Sally, her reuniting with her parents at last. Kai liked helping people especially when it came with parents, he might've not had his parents throughout his childhood but nobody shouldn't have second thoughts about their parents reaction to their own child coming back home.

Kai was even more happy that Zane turned on his emotions. Since the team got back together, Zane had already turned off his emotions to focus on getting Nya back and focusing on who's the crystal king was. Kai didn't liked it when he heard about it but he also understood why Zane did it and honestly if Kai was in Zane's shoes..he would do the same thing.

"Ah look, they made it!" Zane had said which caught Kai off guard as he sat up to see who they were. It was Fugi dove, Jay, Lloyd and Cole.

Cole Brookstone, ah yes. The love of the brunette's life. Kai's heart practically beaten for the boy existence, he fell in love with the black haired man since he first got introduced to the team. He didn't quite realized that he had developed feelings for the guy after his huge crush with Skylor went away after a while. He didn't see Skylor the way he felt for Cole as he started to realize his true feelings.

Kai only likes Skylor because she was the only one who showed interest in him compared to the other people he flirted with but when Skylor tried to kiss him..he didn't feel anything. He didn't have the urge to lean forward and kiss Skylor.

He could only imagine that Cole was right in front of him, trying to kiss the brunette. He didn't actually think about being in a relationship with Skylor, that's why he never got in contact with her after she left to work at her fathers noodle shop. He didn't hate her or anything like that, he just didn't want her to get the wrong idea of him so called 'wanting to be in a relationship' with her.

Yet Kai didn't confess to Cole until after ninjago was saved once again, thanks to Lloyd and the dragons that teleported from the first realm. Kai didn't actually think that Cole would have the same feelings for the brunette, He thought that the earth elemental would reject him and he was used to rejection but no. Instead Cole liked..no. He was in love with Kai since the day that they first laid eyes on each other.

Kai thought it was all a joke. That Cole was just playing with his feeling. This was until the earth elemental decided to lean him to kiss the brunette on his lips and unexpectedly..Kai decided to kiss back, closing his eyes shut and putting both of his hands onto Cole's cheeks. The kiss was slow and steady but as the kiss went on, Kai started to realize on how soft and smooth Cole's lips was. Like his lips weren't dry or anything bad, it was exactly the opposite. Plus, Cole was a good kisser which shocked the most out of the brunette because he could've swore Cole said that he had never had his first kiss before.

After that kiss, Kai and Cole pretty much became a couple which made Nya so happy. She loved seeing her brother happy. She knows on how much shit that Kai had to go through within his whole life, whether it was his childhood or the disappearance of their parents. The water elemental knew that Kai needed somebody who could comfort like and loved him..Luckily Cole was the one for him. Cole was practically his soulmate.