A party Kai wouldn't forget(LIL SMUT)

It was a friday night, the ninjas decided to have a party at the monastery while sensei wu and Misako were away. Everybody was getting drunk and having fun. Cole was staring at the brunette boy who was dancing like crazy, Kai smith. Cole has had a crush on Kai  since he was first introduced to the team, Coles heart would be fluttered everytime Kai walked by him.

Of course, Cole didn't really showed it he ignored the feeling but it didn't go away. As Cole and Kai got closer, the feeling would increase more. Cole finally gave in..he was in love with Kai smith, master of fire. After moments of thinking Cole was going to do something risky..but it would be worth it. Cole was going to kiss Kai and express his feelings while they were both drunk. Also it was a stupid idea, Cole didn't care.

He walks up to Kai, he walks up to kai tapping his shoulder. Kai turns around and smiles "heyy coleee" Cole smiles as he grabs kais hand, Kai lifts his eyebrow in confusion. Cole takes a deep breathe,

"Kai, when you first joined this team I couldn't stop thinking about you. The moment I met you, my heart would flutter. Everytime you walked by me, I would get nervous. I thought it was just a phrase at first but as we got closer, you weren't just a friend kai..your more than that to me. I am deeply in love with you. This might ruined our friendship but I don't care, I'm taking a risk." Cole lets go of kais hand, he puts his hands onto kais cheek. Cole smiles as he says "I love you Kai smith." He collides their lips together, passionately. Kai kisses back immediately, knowing that Kai has feelings for Cole as well.

Kai grabs his arms around Coles neck, smiling during the kiss.  Kai pulls away from the kiss, he looks into Coles green, amber eyes and says "I love you too Cole, " Kai grabs onto Cole hand and runs to the hallway. Kai puts his back onto the wall, putting his arms around Coles neck. They both smile as they both lean in for a passionately kiss, they both open their mouths to allow their tongues to slide around each other, to taste each other's warm and wet caverns.

They were both moaning as their hands traveled across each other's bodies. Kai wraps his legs around Coles waist as he lifts up Kai. Cole moves to the closest room near them, which happens to be Coles room. Cole pushes Kai onto his bed, he gets on top of Kai taking off his shirt revealing his rock-head 8 packed abs, Kai looks at his abs and starts to drool a little.

Cole presses their lips together with more passion, Cole licked and sucked Kai's bottom lip, asking for a entrance which Kai gladly gave. Cole moves his legs so both of his knees were on each side of Kai with his arms wrapped his neck, They both moaned as their tongues mingled together. Cole pulls away from the kiss, he puts his lips to Kais neck, kissing his neck as he goes lower and lower.

The next day:

Kai slowly opens his eyes and smiles seeing Cole looking at him.

"Good Morning sleepyhead"

"Mmm..morning goodlooking," Kai yawns.

"Did you sleep well?" Cole asks, a faint blush on his face.

"Mm-hm, I love seeing your beautiful face as soon as I wake up."

Kai leans up and kisses Cole. Cole instantly kisses back, griping kais waist. Cole clutches Kai like a teddy bear.

Kai looks at Coles charming green, amber eyes "did you actually mean what you said yesterday? About how you love me even when we were drunk?"

Cole smiles, "of course I did. I was afraid to confess to you, I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way babe." Kai giggles as he gently kisses Coles nose "I've always had a crush on you since I laid my eyes on you earth boy." Kai leans in for another kiss from Cole, smiling like crazy.

______
I can imagine this happening to them aaaa 🥺🥺🥺