Only you

"Kai, a new game is about to be released next week."

"What is it?"
After hearing Kai's muffled voice from the kitchen, Cole removed his headphones and turned around to face the open door. "Can you come here for a bit?"

"Please wait a moment, dear!" Cole heard the faucet running. A few moments later, a Smith with a pink apron appeared in Cole's line of sight, also the camera.

As he walked over to his lover, Kai saw Cole's chat once again, the speed as fast as he saw last time, with him barely able to read a single message. Kai's attention being on his screen and not the owner of the computer made him quite upset, pouting at Kai as he rested an arm over Cole's gaming chair and his eyes squinted.

Eyes wanting attention from his lover, an expression similar to that of a sad kitten, is being ignored. He grabbed Kai's waist that was beside him which produced a cute squeak from the man, and brought him into his lap. After Kai shifted around a bit to be comfortable, Cole finally turned around for the camera to completely see Kai sitting on Cole.

The chat continued to spam about Kai's presence being there, and the others are thanking a specific viewer for linking the video for Cole to watch. Cole moved and minimized his windows for Kai to focus on only the video and not be overwhelmed by so many things happening at once.

The stream settings and the chat is running around on his other monitor. And as for Kai, he's leaning his head against Cole's, waiting for him to show the game.

"They're releasing trailers featuring the characters, the gameplay, and the story. It looks like something you'd like, so here." Cole put his headphones on Kai.

He moved to a tab with a raining sound video on it, he played it and asked if the volume was too loud for Kai. He nodded but he seemed comfortable with the current volume so Cole turned it down just a few. He played the rain video again and Kai said that it was okay now.

It's something Cole always does before he plays a video for Kai to watch. The chat adored these soft moments that happened between the two, there are a lot of compilations of the said moments.

It's rare for Kai to show up and actually stay, usually he'd just be there to give a quick kiss to his lover, ask him a few questions or give him something then leave.

Cole played the video and watched Kai's reaction. His eyes glowed with interest as he watched the trailer and his head slightly swaying side to side with his fingers lightly tapping the back of Cole's hand.
He rested his head on Kai's shoulder. Once the video ended, he leaned in to kiss Kai's cheek. He's a bit overwhelmed with how bright and flashy the animation is, more so with how fast it is, adding the shock from his lover's sudden attack may have made his brain burst.

Turning his head to look at the perpetrator with his cheeks gone red, Cole grinned smugly. He slowly removed his headphones from Kai and put them on his desk. "Wanna play it once it's released? I can pre-register both of our accounts now, if you want."

Kai turned his head away, breathing deeply to regain his composure. Cole leaned forward, resting his chest against his lover's back and his head on his shoulder once again, looking like an excited cat as he waited for Kai's reply.

A mere squeak came out of Cole instead of his usual smooth voice. He took Cole's water bottle from his desk and drank before he spoke once again. "Ahem... Sorry."

"I'm waiting for your answer, firefly." He rubbed his face gently on the space between Kai's neck and shoulder.

"Why don't we tell Jay and the others? I'm sure they'd like this game too." He asked with a courteous voice, with the knowledge of what Cole will answer. He politely smiled at Cole, or that what seemed to be the case for the viewers.

He buried his face in Kai's shoulder, his hold tightening around his waist. "But I want only the two of us to play..."

He raised his hand to pat Cole's head as he turned his head slightly to look at him. "Please repeat that, I didn't hear it."

"I want only the two of us to play."

"My beloved," He calls him in his smooth voice, chuckling softly after. "I won't be able to hear you if you keep hushing the sound of your voice instead of speaking louder."

"I don't want anyone else to accompany us! Hear me now?" He shouts and his arms around Kai tighten a bit more, making Cole move his head away a bit and shift uncomfortably.

Cole felt his lover's movement, he loosened his hold of him and quickly apologized. He heard his firefly laugh and grabbed his arms to wrap around him snugly.

"Alright then. I'd be happy to play with you, and only you."
___