Rainy nights

It was a rainy, dark night for Ninjago City. Everybody was sleeping very peacefully, nothing was bothering the ninjas..except for Cole.

Lately, Cole has been having nightmares between his mother. He never told anybody because he thought he was a one time thing..Cole was wrong.

The nightmares became even worst for the earth ninja, he never told anybody about it.

Cole always thought that his nightmares would be annoying to Kai..that's why he acted like everything was okay for him.

Kai didn't believe it for a second but Cole would assure him that everything was okay for him and he didn't have to worry about it.

One night as the two boyfriends were sleeping..Cole gets another nightmare.

This time it was about Lily again, he was at home with his father while his mother was at the hospital very ill.

Flashback 10 years ago:

The little boy giggles as he finishes coloring the drawing that he had worked on for a few days.

It was Cole's biggest achievement, Cole never shown his artistic to his family because he was afraid.

But he wanted to show it to his mother, lily has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Lily reassured Cole that she would be okay yet the little boy worried a lot.

He didn't want his mother to die, especially when he was only 8 and Lily meant the world to Cole.

"Are you ready Cole?" Lou had shouted as he gets into his vehicle, turning on his engine.

"Yea dad!" Cole says as he puts his drawing into a folder, smiling as he walks out of the door holding the folder.

He opens the door as he hops into his fathers car, buckling his seatbelt.

Lou smiles as he looks in his front mirror, looking at his son as he drives off to the hospital.

Once they arrived at the hospital which had taken them 30 minutes to get there, Cole jumps out of the car very excitedly.

Lou smiles as he hold hands with his son as they both cross the street very carefully.

Once they both get into the hospital and after Lou had sign them up to see his wife, Lou walks to her room with Cole who was excited to see his mother.

"Mommy!" Cole says as he runs and hugs his mother who was in her bed.

Lily doesn't say anything but hugs back, enjoying her moment with her only son.

"Look what I drew!" Cole says, removing himself from the hug as he opens the folder revealing a drawing of him and his parents.

"Oh sweetie..I love it!" Lily exclaims as she gives another hug to her son.

Lou smiles as he walks over to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead and joining into the hug.

Cole smiles as he closes his eyes and enjoyed the moment with his parents, especially his mother.

All he could was hope that she would get better.

Flashback end:

Cole wakes up as he opens his eyes in terror, he turns over to see that his boyfriend was still sleeping not being woken by his dream.

Cole picks up his phone to check what time was it.