Nightmares

Everybody is sleeping very peacefully, everybody except for Kai. For the past few days, Kai has been having nightmares.

His nightmares would be either about Cole, Nya or his parents getting hurt. He didn't want to lose them, it would cause Kai so much pain. Cole would often comfort Kai about his nightmares, saying how it wasn't real and that everybody was safe.

Today, Kai had a nightmare about Cole who was killed right in front of his eyes. Kai wakes up in terror, he looks over to Cole who is sleeping peacefully.

Kai didn't want to interrupt Cole from his sleep so kai gets up from his bed quietly and goes to the bathroom, he locks the bathroom door and sobs silently. Kai really didn't want to wake up Cole because of his stupid nightmare, Kai thought that his nightmares were stupid.

As Kai is crying, he hears a knock on the door saying "babe? Are you in there?" Kai talks in a shaky voice, "y-yea, I'm ok Cole, I'll be out in a s-second." Kai wipes his tears away as he open the bathroom room.

Cole puts his arms around Kai, hugging him like crazy. "Babe, what's going on? Are you ok?" Kai sighs as he looks at Cole, "Am I annoying you with my nightmares? I feel like I am..I probably woke you up from your peaceful sleep.

"Cole looks at Kai, "what! Are you crazy babe? I would never be annoyed with your nightmares at all. Sure you wake me up from my sleep but it doesn't matter, all I care about you."

Cole puts his hands onto kais face and kisses him. Cole scoops Kai off of his feet and carrys him into their room, talking about kais nightmare. As long as Cole was there to comfort Kai, his nightmare would go away soon.

_____
Sorry it's so short I apologize 😔😔✋🏻 but they're babies 🥺❤️🖤