A perfect family

It was a sunny, Thursday afternoon for the ninjas. Everything was quiet and peaceful, nobody was attacking the city like usual.

A few weeks ago, Cole and Kai had just came back from their honeymoon feeling relaxed and happy. The two lovebirds were both husbands after 5 years of dating, everything was great for them.

After when the ninjas were done training, Cole and Kai decided to go for a walk together. Kai can't help but look over at the park, he looks over at the children who are having fun with their parents.

Kai can't stop but wonder..what if Kai and Cole adopted a kid? Kai knew that they couldn't physically make a kid, despising that they both had a male body but adopting a kid wouldn't too bad..right?

Cole notices Kai looking at the children and smiles, Cole also wanted to adopt a kid as well. Although adopting and taking care of a kid took a lot of responsibilitys..it was worth it for them.

Both of them have had experience with dealing with kids, Cole took care of Wu when he got turned into a baby as well for Kai who had to take care of his sister when he was very young.

The problem is..they never brought the conversation up. They were scared of each other opinions but Cole decided to go for it.

"Lemme guess..you wanna adopt a kid just for us?" Cole says in a gentle tone of voice, This causes Kai to turn around very nervously.

"Whatt? Noo..what makes you say that?" Kai says looking away from Cole quickly, Kai knew what Cole would say about the conversation.. he was wrong.

"Babe, you've been looking at the children for a few minutes..it's pretty obvious." Cole lets out a little laugh.

"Oh.." Kai says as he sighs, looking down at his feets while walking.

"Kai.." Cole stops walking as he puts his hands onto kais cheek.

"You know..I don't mind adopting a child at all. This might be an advanced experience for the both of us, since Lloyd and Nya already have a kid. Jay and Zane built their kid..I think it's about time we get our own children." Cole says as he gives Kai a big smile.

"Y-you really think so?" Kai says as he looks at Cole in shocked.

"Yep! If we can deal with Jay, I'm pretty sure we can take care of a kid. It's a lot of responsibility but it'll be an amazing experience for the both of us. As long as we got each other, we can conquer anything." Cole says as he collides their lips together for a few seconds before pulling away from the kiss.

"Now..why don't we go take some cake before adopting a kid of ours? I'm hungry!" Cole says with excitement, he hold hands with Kai.

While they're heading over to the cake shop, they both hear a screaming.

They both run to the voice of a women screaming, they arrive at a building which was on fire.

Kai sees people screaming for help in the building, his face was in fear..he wasn't going to let nobody die.

They both push the door open really hard, Cole and Kai run to the where the people were at.