The Chaotic Wedding (BLOOD TW‼️)

Today was important, today was the day that Cole and Kai were officially going to be husbands together.

There was no crimes, everything was at peace. It was the perfect day to start the wedding of the fire and earth ninja, everybody was excited and happy for them. The fire and earth ninja decided to plan their wedding Far, far away from the City was Ignacia, the place where Kai and Nya had grown up.

The trees were a beautiful shade of red and orange, their usual colours during the summer. The grass was neatly cut, a slight cold breeze in the air. White chairs were set out in rows, cute little orange bows on them, small bouquets of red flowers on the chair at the end of each row. Guests, dressed in formal clothing, were sat down in the seats, ready for the ceremony to start.

3 days ago, Jay ordered the love birds one huge wedding cake. On top of the cake, it had 2 husbands standing and smiling.

They both represented Kai and Cole, the cake was very rare to find. It wasn't just a normal cake, the cake was a 4 foot double layered red velvet with white vanilla and chocolate frosting. It was pretty expensive but it was worth it for Jay, he wanted his bestfriend's wedding to be perfect.

Lloyd was too busy at the monastery, wondering about the villians not attacking. Almost everyday a villian tends to attack the city, something was wrong. Lloyd could feel it but what? He wanted to figure it out quick, Lloyd didn't want his best friend wedding to be ruined at all.

But little did the green ninja know..the villian was already in ninjago waiting for her plan to work.

You see..Before Cole met Kai, he had a girlfriend named Seliel.

Seliel had the softest pink hair with the streak on blue on the left slide of her hair, she was everything Cole had ever wanted.

She was perfect you could say..

Unfortunately, Cole broke up with Seliel. He wasn't because he lost feelings or anything, it was what she did to him.

Seliel was using Cole for money, she didn't care about him at all. Cole was very rich, his father was a singer and dance who would perform on stage with his group every day around the world.

He would gain a lot of money because of Lou's amazing performance from the group. This causes Cole and his father relationship to drift apart, Lou was the only person that Cole had in his family.

His mother had passed away from a disease that no doctors could cure, Cole was so young..there were times where Cole needed his parents when he wasn't ok.

When Lou finds out about this, he decided to call the group and tell them to take a break for a few weeks. Lou wanted to spend time with his only son. When Cole heard the news, he was happy..he could spend some time with his father for once.

Cole and Lou's relationship grew stronger after they spent time together, Lily would've wanted their relationship to stay connected.  After her death, Cole and Lou were very distant until Lou decided to spend more time with his son.

After a few weeks of spending time with each other, Lou decided to go perform with his group after a long break but he promised to always text and call his son after his performance.