Season 12 when Cole and Kai had sacrificed their lifes for ninjago.

He groans in pain as he opens his eyes very slowly. He had no idea where he was and what even happened.

He sits up, groaning even more. His body was aching and he felt bruises was on his body.

Then he remember what happened. He had just sacrificed himself for his friends.

Flashback:

"Ugh, if I could just get this guy off my tail!" Jay had said while there  were vehicle behind him, unable to get out.

Cole looks over at Kai and nods at each other. They knew it was the only choice..

"Good luck, Jay." Cole says, smiling at Kai one last time.

Kai and Cole both attack the visors with their vehicles. Kai climbs on top of one of the cars with his mech, stabbing it with his sword as he goes down while cole swings his wrecking ball at one of the cars.

"Not today!" Cole yells out, turning his vehicle to the right as he also goes back.

Cole's vehicle goes rolling down near Kai.

"Hold on!" Him and Cole crash and an explosion ensues. Everything went in slow motion for them as they loses their last lives and gets cubed.

"No!" Jay says, completely in shocked.

"Kai!" Nya yells out, refusing to believe that kai was gone..just like that.

"Cole!" Jay screams as both of his bestfriends who had sacrificed their lives together.

They were gone. It was up to Lloyd, Nya and Jay to get the three keytanas before it was too late.

Flashback ends.

Cole gets up on his feet to find Kai, who had sacrificed his life as well.

There were a lot of people so it was harder for Cole to find Kai, most of them were really tall and were wearing the color red.

After moments of searching, he finds kai who is looking for Cole.

"Kai!" Cole says very loudly as he runs to him, putting his arms out very wide.

"Cole!" Kai says, smiling as he also runs to the earth ninja with his arms out.

They both hugged for the most longest moment of their lives.

After a few minutes, they remove themselves from the hug.

"Where are we?" Kai says, looking around the place.

"I don't know but looks like we're going to be here forever if Lloyd, Jay and Nya don't get the three Keytanas in time." Cole says also looking around the place they were at.

It was very unusually for them because it seemed as if they were inside of a shield that they couldn't get out.

"I just hope they find the Keytanas to defeat unagami or ninjago is doomed." Kai says, feeling scared.

"I-I hope too." Cole says, feeling worried.

All they had to do was pray that Lloyd, Jay and Nya would get the three katanas for the sake of ninjago.