Just the Two of Us

(SMUT WARNING. THIS ONE-SHOT IS SMUT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Kai lit the candle, Its aroma starting to slowly wade throughout the room. He then went on to make the bed, setting up the pillows for comfort. He had dressed the queen-sized bed in satin sheets, setting a pile of folded spare blankets on the end table. On the nightstand he had arranged all of the needed protection, condoms, lube and various pleasure toys for the measure. He sat down at the edge of the bed, now awaiting his partner's arrival.

He heard the shower shut off just as he finished preparing the room, unbuttoning his collared shirt slightly. This was the big night, He and Cole had planned a romantic dinner, they were both pent up as Kai recently returned from a long mission so of course they had ideas for later.

The fire elemental had prepared a delicious 2 course dinner for them, in which the earth elemental expressed gratitude for. They spent most of dinner in silence, aside from minor small chat. It was only until after dinner when the redhead had pinned his partner against the door to his bedroom, joined in a heated make out session, that the desire really began.

He waited patiently, messing with his attire as he prepared for the earth ninjas' appearance. After a few minutes passed, he heard the doorknob rattling, before the door slowly opened. Cole appeared in the doorway, a slight blush apparent on his face. He looked absolutely ravishing, Kai couldn't help but stare at the other.

He was wearing loose bed wear that exposed parts of his bare chest, his hair appearing gleaming and luscious. Right then, Kai had thanked the first spinjitzu master for sending him this wondrous beauty of a man.

"Firefly, Kai are you there..?" Coles' timid voice had shocked him out of his trance, as he nodded and walked over to him.

"Cole, you look.. uh- You look so beautiful." he stammered, blushing and embracing the earth ninja. He heard the other let out a laugh, before pulling away from his touch.

"As much as I'd love to stay and cuddle all night, we have plans, my love." Cole says while locking hands with him, sitting at the edge of the bed. Kai only nodded before taking initiative to pull Cole into a passionate kiss, his hands caressing his sides.

They stayed like that for a while, their breathing slowly becoming heavier and ragged. Kai felt Coles' tongue prod at his lips, opening his mouth slightly as the black-haired teen tongue penetrated and explored his mouth cavity. He let out soft groans and whimpers into the kiss, feeling his position change as they backed onto the bed.

Now, Kai's head was against the soft pillows, his back comforted by the silk sheets and blankets. Meanwhile, now hovered over him, his body pressed against his. He gave Kai a small smile, before leaning down and pressing kisses against his jaw. He continued to sensually kiss and suck his jaw, slowly venturing down to his neck.

The redhead let out guttural grunts and moans, starting to pant as Cole started grinding against his hips. Kai had always been the one in control, however he was enjoying having the earth ninja atop him. It was almost euphoric when Cole found a spot along Kai's neck that made him shudder, letting out a whiny and breathy moan. Cole paused for a moment, looking up at Kai with a worried stare.

"Are you alright, should I stop?" He asked nervously, looking into the redhead's eyes for reassurance. Kai furrowed at his eyebrows, blushing slightly.

"Mmh.. keep going." He blushed and mustered out, averting his eyes from Cole's gaze. Coles' eyes widened, before he grabbed Kai's chin, pulling him into a hungry kiss. He unbuttoned the redheads shirt, slipping it off his shoulders hastily. Cole finally pulled away from the long lasting kiss, wiping the string of saliva from his mouth.