Cuddles and Snuggles

Kai wondered how he gotten himself into this situation.

It started out small, coming to him for naps or when they watched movies or hanged out. But now, this was getting personal. Constant cuddling everywhere. In their rooms, on the sofa, in the kitchen. Not that Kai was complaining or anything, because he loved the cuddles

That was the problem..

He couldn't love them..They were best friends since they were kids. But Kai's love had lasted longer than their friendship.. it was like a relationship that Kai wanted whenever they become super close..

Kai starts to think..

Was Cole actually in love with Kai or was this just what best-friends do?

Kai's thoughts were interrupted when he felt a sudden weight sit next to him on his bed, head on his chest and arms around his waist.

Their legs were already tangled together, so Kai looked down from his phone to greet him.

"Yes Cole?" Kai asked calmly, trying to ignore his racing heart.

"You smell like cinnamons." Cole mummered.

Kai almost bursted out laughing "What?" He chuckled.

"And your soft and squishy." Cole tighten his arms around Kai and nuzzled his nose into Kai's neck.

Kai chuckled "Your so weird."

Cole grinned "I'm so weird only for you."

Kai chuckled again "Sure Cole. But why did you really come here?"

"You've been avoiding me." Cole mummered, looking up at Kai from his chest "Why?"

"I...needed to think." Kai muttered, looking away with a blush slowly crawling up his cheeks "You have to understand that." "I can't, because you make it so hard to understand."

Cole whispered, nuzzling his head closer to Kai's side "Tell me so I can understand."

"...it's complicated."

"I'm a complicated person."

Yes, FSM, yes you are. Kai couldn't read Cole from time to time because he was so difficult to read. It made him want to learn as much as possible about Cole, to get closer then best friends..

"Kai." Cole whispered.

"Yes?"

Cole leaned up and cupped his cheek, glancing at Kai's lips before staring into his eyes "Am I...am I bothering you with...this? Cuddling you, I mean."

"No, no, it's not that." Kai said softly, placing his phone on the night stand to pull Cole close.

"It's not that."

"Then why have you been avoiding me for days? I missed you."

"I'm sorry. It's just...difficult, to cuddle my best friend like this."

Cole pulled his head away "If you think this is weird-"

"No, no, no, its not weird. It's perfect. That's the problem." Kai sighed, turning in his side so he and Cole were now face to face.

"This...this can't mean so much to me."

"Why can't it?" Cole asked a little offended

"It means the world to me."

"It does?"

"Yes. I...like my time with you. But...if you want me to stop then its-"

"Cole, I'm in love with you."

Kai blurts out.

Cole's eyes widened "W-What?"

"I...I'm in love with you and knowing that you don't love me back."

Kai swallowed visibly "It just doesn't feel right cuddling with you like this. Like we...we love one another."

Cole smiled softly and leaned his head on Kai's, their noses touching and their lips inches apart.

"Who says we don't love each other?"

"H-Huh?"

"Why do you think I started cuddling you in the first place, silly?" Cole chuckled. Kai opening his mouth to respond, but never had the chance to when Cole pressed their lips together.

Kai's cheeks blossomed bright red, and he desperately kissed back for more passion. Cole licked and sucked Kai's bottom lip, asking for an entrance which Kai gladly gave.

He moved his legs so both his knees were on each side of Kai with his arms wrapped around his neck.

They moaned as their tongues mingled together. Their hearts thumped in their chest as the kiss deepened even more, until they had to pull away for air.

"Wow..." Kai said breathlessly

"You...love me back?"

"Yeah...I do." Cole panted

"I really...really do."

They hugged closely to one another, their cheeks still the color red.

Kai loved their cuddles, and now he loved them even more with his new love by his side to cuddle with. He didn't have to feel horrible anymore.

Just the though made Kai smile even more, holding Cole even closer..
_____
So like..where's the wedding??