Videogame cuddles

It was a beautiful breezy and winter night in ninjago city, people were walking around the snow and enjoying their night.

The ninjas had gotten an apartment for themselves while the monastery was getting rebuilt. Lloyd and Morro shared an apartment for each other as well as Zane,Jay, Harumi, Nya and Cole, Kai.

Harumi and Nya were going shopping while the boys were on call, playing prime empire except for Kai..

Who was resting onto the bed that he and Cole had shared, he had his eyes closed and was taking a nap.

All of the sudden, Kai was feeling a little cold and very sweaty not knowing how much the nightmare was affecting Kai..

The nightmare:

Ray and Kai were watching a movie together, Nya had gone to her grandparents house. Ray wanted to spend more time with his son since he's been giving most of the attention to Nya since she was the youngest.

The smiths had heard a door get slam open.

Ray had told Kai stay in their room as he goes to check who it was.

Krux.

Krux had already killed his wife, Maya smith..he wanted Kai and Nya.

Ray wasn't going to go down without a fight, he wasn't going to give up his kids to Krux. He had promised Maya that he would protect his kids..no matter what.

Ray pulls out his sword as he attacks Krux.

"You will not take away my kids from me!" Ray had said as he throws his fire at him.

"Then I guess you'll end up just like Maya then.." Krux says as he throws his sword at Ray which he manages to hit Ray in the leg.

Ray groans as he throws his sword at Krux very weakly.

Krux smirks as he walks closer to Ray, who was bleeding a lot.

Ray gets more angry as he pulls out the sword out of his leg, he then stands up very slowly groaning in pain.

Krux attacks Ray with more determination but Ray blocks his attack, he pushes kruxs sword away.

Ray runs to Krux, directly his sword to kruxs chest while he was also running to Ray, directly his sword to Ray's chest.

Ray felt like everything went in slow motion for him..

There was silence for the two men, Ray touches his chest to see if he got shot or not..

He couldn't believe it..

He looks over to Krux, who was on the ground bleeding.

Ray groans as he pulls out the sword out of his chest, he applys direct pressure as he walks very slowly to Kai.

Kai screams as he sees his father fall onto the ground with blood on his hands.

Kai runs to his father, worrying of what happened to him..he didn't want his father to die, he already lost his mother he wasn't going to lose his father..

"Dad..please stay awake!" Kai had said, crying and panicking over his fathers body.

"It's ok son.." Ray says, trying to comfort his son as he groans in pain.