Cuddles

"Haha, stupid bitch. Didn't even see me from behind!" Kai excitedly says.

Kai, if you don't know, is a famous streamer. He's best known for his funny gaming videos and lives, the way he's always angry and the way he's always aggressive.

Right now, he's in the middle of playing a first person shooter game. His favorite. There were millions of viewers watching right now, and the chat is going wild.

*kailover: LMFAOOO BLIND ASS*
*Sky109: the way he cursed lol so hot*
*Drew9483: can anyone explain how this game works? i want to play*
*kailovesyou: KAI GO GO GO GO*

From time to time, Kai would read some chat, thank donations, and overall enjoy the fun time. But right now.. he wasn't having it.

"AAAGHH! I can't believe I lost! Chat, you saw that right? I fucking dominated that game, this game is fucking rigged! Stupid ass game, fucking shit.." He continues to be angry, and the chat was loving it.

*ninja9282: LMFAOSDGKJHDA THIS IS HILARIOUS WHAT*
*emoboy6392: is he okay?? lol*
*Kaimydaddy: can he curse at me like that*
*masterplayer88: HAHAHAHA GO KAI*

And in the middle of his cursing, you can hear a distant door open.

"Ah— sorry, sorry.. I didn't know you were streaming." A very soft voice. You can barely hear it from Kai's ranting.

Once he hears the door open, Kai immediately turned around to see who it was. And seeing the person made him smile softly. Like he was a different person. And you'll actually be more surprised after hearing his statement.

"Oh, it's fine. Do you need something?" A gentle tone. Was that even the Kai that was raging a few seconds ago?

Moments later, you can assume the person with the soft voice shook his head. You can hear the creaking of the door once again, meaning that the said door was about to be closed and the person left. Until..

"Wait. Come here, darling." Kai, once again, says in a very gentle tone. The way he's softly blushing right now, his soft smile and his opened arms.. the chat was very confused.

*kailiker: wtf is happening*
*kaimylove8226: did I miss anything*
*kai3983: WHO IS THIS GUY IS HE EVEN KAI*
*KAIFAN2882: wait WAIT HE HAS A BOYFRIEND REMEMBER?*
*kaiismine2828: wait he does?? Lmfao nevermind then*
*kailover: WHAT NOOOOOOOOO HES TAKEN?????*

Suddenly, a person with smooth and milky dark skin that has pretty, black hair could be seen in front of Kai. It was Cole. A not so famous person. In fact, he's just a random commoner who happened to make Kai fall in love with him.

"You're so pretty." Kai mutters before kissing Cole. It's funny hearing him say that, because the stream cannot see Cole at all. He was turned around, and it looked like he was hiding his face. I mean, obviously. Just to be safe.

Cole would immediately blush hearing those words, but he nods. He'd lean close and kiss Kai very softly. Kai, like the sly person he is, wrapped his arms around Cole's waist and made him sit on his lap.

"A-Ah, Kai..!" He tried to leave, knowing that they're live right now. And millions of people are watching this happen.

*Kaidaddy: they're so cute but I wish that was me*
*pea222: whos that guy*
*fanplayer: idk but he looks pretty*
*Kaimylove: KAI WHAT THE HELL THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ME*

Kai would softly laugh as he kissed Cole again before turning a bit, making his lover look at the chat. Cole was surprised with the sudden turn, because his face was almost shown.

"Look, dear boyfriend. They're loving you."

"Kai.. please.."

It was like a rabbit and a fox, the fox torturing the said rabbit.

"Don't you want to show your pretty face?" Kai asks, arms still wrapped around Cole's waist. Cole thought for a moment before deciding to do it.

Turning his head a bit, a beautiful face was shown. Pretty brown eyes, those gentle lips, his beautiful skin.. the chat went wild.

*raven123: WHAT THE HELL HE'S GORJUS*
*rawr2828: KAI YOU BASTARD CAN I TAKE HIM INSTEAD*
*rattyplayer: oh my god hes so pretty*
*emoluver: woops nvm Kai ill take your boyfriend instead*
*Kailovee: NOT YALL SWITCHING UP LMFAOOOO*

Cole then turned again after a few moments. He got too embarrassed. He'd rest his head on Kai's shoulder as Cole read the chat.

And oh boy, he got mad. He frowns as his grip on Cole got tighter.

"Hey. Watch what you're saying about my boyfriend, fuckers. He's mine."

Cole was.. very confused. What was happening? He tried to look but Kai stopped him.

"Don't show your face anymore, my love. You're too pretty."

"T-Too pretty? Firefly, enough with this please. And watch your language.."

Cole's squirming again, trying to get out of Kai's hold.

"Seriously.. please let me go.." Cole says before Kai does let him go. A soft smile on his face. "Fine, fine. You're too cute." Cole blushes as he walks out of the room, waving.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."
The two exchanged their greetings before you can hear the door closing. Now that Cole's gone, Kai would glare at his screen, aka glaring at his fans.

"What the hell was that, chat? That's my boyfriend! He's mine, you got it? No complimenting him.
..Well, you can compliment him, but no over the top compliments." Kai scolds his viewers, clearly being over possessive.

Well, at least we now know who to call for whenever Kai is getting out of hand.
___
as you can see I'm running out of titles of my oneshots 💀 but please do request any fanfics ideas