We're okay.

"Cole!" Kai had exclaimed, seeing that his boyfriend was alive. He was breathing and smiling at the fire elemental..Kai couldn't believe this at all.

Cole brookstone was alive and was in front of him.

For a moment, Kai had thought that Cole had died doing the burst..

But he didn't.

Flashback: a few moments ago.

"Stop! I command you!" The skull sorcerer had said screaming at the earth elemental who had just started doing the burst just like his mother had done before back to when she was alive.

Cole had then gotten his hands off the ground, looking directly at the skull sorcerer, very angry. His eyes were white and glowy just like a bunch of diamonds shining very bright.

There was then a visible strike of orange that was very orange, starting to form a tornado towards the earth elemental very slowly It was like a shield for the earth ninja.

"Power!" The skull sorcerer had said as he raises his staff, gaining the green power of the big skull that was behind him.

He had then flew very high above Cole, throwing the Skull of Hazza D'ur(who was the skull sorcerer's skull) directly at Cole, hoping to stop the earth elemental from doing the burst completely.....

But he didn't.

Instead Cole had slammed his hands and arms on top of the ground again, making the burst appear very bright and very large which exploded right in front of the skull sorcerer, making him crash onto the top of the skull behind him and fall onto the ground very loudly.

This causes the other ninjas, the Munces and Geckles to look up at Cole as they were fighting the warriors that the skull sorcerer had reawakened. Everybody was surprised, including Kai who was glaring at the burst. It was very much different compared to a normal spinjitzu tornado but all the fire elemental could hope that Cole was okay and he wasn't hurting himself.

Cole had now removed his arms away from the ground, the burst that the earth elemental was now making him fly very slowly off the ground. The burst was spinning very rapidly along with the Skull of Hazza D'ur which made the skull spin all the way from the ground to the top of the burst tornado.

Cole had then pushed his whole body off of the ground, making him spin very rapidly. As he flies to the top of the burst that he made, he manages to grab the Skull of Hazza D'ur by his hand.

"No! No!" The skull sorcerer had said, screaming at the earth elemental. There wasn't much the skull sorcerer could do at that point. The skull was literally the only power source that the skull sorcerer had to rule the munces and geckles.

The earth elemental was now above the burst tornado, holding the skull in his hand. Cole had then stopped spinning and threw the skull down inside of the burst with a lot of force.

The Skull of Hazza D'ur screams 'no!" as he falls to his death inside of the burst, the skull explodes and makes a HUGE explosion which causes the Awakened Warriors to fall apart.

Chompy flies through the Grief-Bringer with Wu on his back, shattering the body of the Grief-Bringer and making it go down into a pit full of lava.

Meanwhile, Cole had collapsed after the burst that he had created with his elemental powers. He was very worn out..the earth ninja had then passed out for a few moments but luckily Vania and Hailmar catches him.

"Cole! Oh, are you okay?" Wu had said to his student who had just almost collapsed onto the ground.

There was silence for a while..