Love at first sight pt.2

The earth elemental walks closer to the princes window just to see that somebody was carrying a big sack.

"He's got the prince." Cole says, assuming that inside of the sack was the prince. The earth elemental puts on his mask and jumps out of the room to follow the kidnapper.

Cole begins to follow the kidnapper very carefully, making sure to not slip so that the kidnapper doesn't catch him following him.

As the Earth elemental follows the kidnapper, he stops following him in a flash. Cole looks down at the building, it was such a big leap for Cole to jump he wasn't even sure that he could make it.

However, Cole never back down from a challenge in his entire life therefore the earth elemental backs up for more space on the building. He then runs up to the cliff of the building and jumps down, grabbing onto the line that was connected onto the buildings.

He grabs onto another line again but as Cole swings himself to grab onto the ladder in front of him, the ladder bends instantly which made the people below the earth elemental in shocked.

After a few moments, the ladder breaks due to Cole's weight but luckily somebody grabs a hold on the earth elemental's hand just about when Cole starts to fall off of the ladder.

Cole looks at the kidnapper as he pulls the earth elemental up to the building that he was standing on top of. As soon as Cole stands onto the building, he backs up immediately and gets into his fighting position.

"Who are you?" Cole says with a angry tone of voice towards the kidnapper with the hoodie on his head. The kidnapper laughs as he takes off his hoodie revealing the Jade prince.

"Prince Kaiden? I thought you were kidnapped. I was trying to find you." Cole says to the prince, taking off his mask and smiling as he puts his hands behind his back looking directly into the prince's beautiful eyes.

"Was that what that was? From my vantage, it looked like I was saving you." The prince says smiling and leaning towards Cole as he then walks over to the sack that he had carried on his back.

"Then who's in the bag?" Cole says to the prince as he walks closer to the bag, trying to figure out who was in the bag.

"You mean what's in the bag. Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can." The prince says as he opens the bag to show Cole that the bag was onto filled up with food from the palace.

"But your bedroom, It was ransacked." Cole had questioned the prince as he raises his eyebrow up, he was pretty sure that the prince had gotten kidnapped.

"Yes, I can be quite a slob. Thank you for noticing.." The prince had said to the earth elemental smiling as he puts his hands around his hips.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean—" The earth elemental says walking closer to the prince when suddenly he hears a alarm going off in the palace.

"The prince is gone! Find him!" Hutchins had yelled out-loud for everybody in ninjago to hear.

"They can't know I left the palace." The prince says as he grabs a red jacket from a clothesline.

"You have to disguise yourself. Hurry." The prince also said as he gives Cole the jacket which the earth elemental puts on immediately and follows the prince who had jumped down of the building that they were standing at.

As the Prince and the Earth elemental gets to the canals in ninjago city, the prince starts to hand out food to some people as they both walk down the stairs.