Sick love

(NSFW!!! TOP COLE! BOTTOM KAI!)

"Dude, I'm so fucking sick." Cole groaned from his twin-sized bed, flipping his pillow over dramatically as if that would somehow change the circumstance.

"Well can you be sick a little quieter?" His boyfriend huffed, typing away at his computer. "I've gotta finish this essay by tonight."

"Pretty sure I saw you switch tabs from Minecraft, but okay." Cole teased, sitting up.

Kai ignored him, deciding not to take the bait.

Cole huffed, clearly not a fan of not having his boyfriend's undivided attention. "I don't get why you're even working so hard anyway. I thought the essay wasn't even due for like 3 weeks."

"Yeah, but I need to get it out of the way now so that I can do my term paper, my research project, and then study for-"

The raven-haired male cut him off by chucking a pillow at his head.

"Cole!"

"Kai!"

"I told you, I'm trying to work." He huffed again, resting his chin in the palm of his hand as his eyes scanned over his current progress. "Take a nap or something."

Unpleased with this answer, Cole sat up with a groan. "I don't want to take a nap, dude. I need to be loved and fed and held and taken care of! I'm literally dying and you don't even care!"

Kai couldn't resist a smirk at Cole's absolute dumb-assery. It was clear that he wouldn't be able to get any work done in such an unproductive environment. He closed his laptop, secretly grateful for the break.

"You're not dying. The doctor literally just said you had a cold and then you got not one, not even two, but three lollipops. You are fine."

Cole let out another dramatic groan and stretched his arms out. "Come here."

"Fuck no! You're contagious! I'm not getting infected by you and your germs."

"Oh?" Cole grinned mischievously.

"Don't you fucking dare. You stay on your side of the Goddamn-"

It was too late. Cole had already embraced the smaller boy and tackled him, albeit gently, down to his bed, pulling Kai closer to him.

"You asshole!"

Cole grinned victoriously, holding him close and kissing the back of his neck.

"You're gonna get me sick." The brunette said, turning around to flick his boyfriend on the nose.

Cole grinned and let out a dramatic cough right in his face. "Maybe COVID-play is my kink."

"First of all, you don't have COVID. Second of all, if that's your kink, I'm fucking leaving you."

"You couldn't if you tried." He grinned as Kai turned back around. Cole wrapped his arms around him, spooning him as Kai groaned in defeat and began scrolling on his phone. Cole lay his head on Kai's shoulder, watching his screen as he scrolled.

"Are you texting your other boyfriends?" He teased as Kai went to Facebook. Him and that damn Facebook.

"All 23 of them." Kai rolled his eyes as he went to check on his farm. "I think Morro is my favorite right now."

"Don't joke like that." Cole buried his face in his shoulder.

"You started it!"

"I am in a very vulnerable state right now. So fragile."

"You literally just tackled me so you could infect me." Kai said, setting his phone down and closing his eyes, unable to fight back his smile. He loved when they could joke and be so peaceful and domestic like this.

"Mmm." Cole muttered, holding him close as his lips brushed against the back of Kai's neck. He inhaled slightly, loving how his boyfriend always smelled faintly of vanilla and something else he just couldn't describe. Something that was just so...Kai.

The brunette turned to face the other male, smiling softly as he pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

Cole wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled him so that Kai was laying on top of him, their legs intertwining together.

"Can we just stay like this forever?"

"No." Kai grinned, running his fingers through Cole's hair. "I'm already getting sick of you."

"See? You're sick now too!" Cole chuckled. "Now we can stay here and quarantine forever and ever and ever and-"

"You're so annoying."

"Oh, I'm annoying?" Cole asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin as he let his hands travel down Kai's sides and rest on his ass.

"Cole, I'm gonna take all of your fries even though I told you I wasn't hungry! Cole, I'm gonna take all of your hoodies even though I've already taken 50 of them! Cole, I like to pause Mario Kart on the wii when you start winning!" He mocked in a high-pitched voice.

Kai scrunched his nose. "I do not sound like that."

"You totally do."

"And I don't act like that!"

"And who's hoodie are you wearing?" The brown-eyed boy grinned toothily, tugging on the sleeves.

Kai put his hand over Cole's mouth to shut him up. "Enough of you. You're done."

Suddenly, the brunette boy shrieked and recoiled his hand. "Gross! You licked my fucking hand, you dog!"

"Woof." Cole smirked up at him. "I've licked you in much more devious places."

"You're so annoying."

"You love me."

Kai rolled his eyes and begrudgingly pressed a soft kiss to Cole's lips. That was his easiest way to shut him up. Cole hummed softly, placing his hands back on Kai's ass and holding it firmly.

Kai leaned into his touch, slightly opening his mouth so that Cole could have more access. After a few minutes of sloppily making out, Kai finally pulled away. "I hope you don't doubt how much I fucking love you, man. I can feel all of your nasty, sick germs on my lips."

With a soft smile, Cole kissed Kai's forehead delicately. "How sweet of you."

The two held each other for awhile, long enough to make Kai begin to squirm.

"Okay, enough of the lovey-dovey shit. I'm ready to be a whore again."

With a devious grin, the brunette swung his legs off of the bed and got on his knees on the carpeted floor. Cole eagerly slid his boxers off, disregarding them completely.

Usually, Kai liked to start off slow and teasing. He would give kitten licks from the base to the tip, a mischievous glint in his dark green eyes.

Today, however, Kai was feeling wild. Maybe it was all the pent-up energy from being inside all day or one of the planets was in gatorade or something. Either way, Cole wasn't complaining when his boyfriend took him in his mouth completely, practically drooling all over his cock. Cole moaned out, his hands gripping Kai's Hair.

Kai looked up at him, the two not breaking eye contact. Cole knew what he wanted.

Without warning, Kai felt Cole's hands, calloused from playing so much guitar, grab his waist and hoist him like a doll, practically throwing him onto the bed.

"Ah- I don't...mmm...don't need prep..." Kai moaned softly when he saw his boyfriend reach for the drawer.

"Are you sure?" Cole's voice faltered. "I don't wanna-"

Kai loved that Cole was such a gentle, caring sweetheart to him. And usually, he would appreciate that and bask in his warmth. Today, however, Kai just wanted to be pounded into the mattress like a whore.

"DAMNIT JUST FUCK ME, COLE."

He didn't need to be told twice. Cole threw his tan companion's legs over his shoulders, shoving himself inside and grunting. God, his boyfriend was so warm and tight. He closed his eyes and thrusted in and out, listening to Kai whimper beneath him.

"Ah...ah~"

Albeit, the lack of prep did hurt a bit as Kai typically needed a bit of lube to adjust himself to Cole's size. But he was feeling reckless and in a way, he liked the pain.

Kai moaned and bucked his hips in time to meet Cole's thrusts, letting his hands roam his back, digging his nails into the flesh.

This only made Cole go faster, fucking into the mattress mercilessly. "Fuck..." he groaned, his lips softly grazing against Kai's ear. He bit down aggressively, letting out an almost animalistic growl that made Kai feel dizzy.

"Faster...ah...faster!"

Cole smirked and sped up the pace, the two falling into a rhythm. Cole was an atheist, but Kai's soft whines and desperate pleas almost enough to turn him into a believer.

Suddenly, Cole began to slow down, nearly pulling all the way out of him.

"W-what are you- OHMYFUCK"

Abruptly, Cole had slammed all the way back into him forcefully, the headboard slamming against the wall as he moaned at the feeling of Kai's nails sinking down his back. He wondered if he drew blood.

"Gonna...gonna cum... Cole, I'm gonna cum!"

Cole grunted with a nod, closing his eyes in pure ecstasy for a few seconds before opening them again. He liked watching Kai's face while he was having an orgasm. He just looked so helpless and beautiful. Fragile but dangerous. Fuck, Cole would do anything to make him happy.

Finally, Cole came inside of Kai, sweaty and panting as he came down from his fever-dream high. Wanting to relish in the moment a bit longer, Cole stayed inside of him, gently tucking a stray piece of hair out of his face and kissing his lips softly, tasting himself from earlier.

Kai leaned into him, wrapping his arms around him as Cole finally pulled out, wordlessly grabbing him and pulling him close so that he straddled his lap. From there, Cole held Kai close, stroking his hair and whispering soft praises in his ear.

"You did so good...so pretty for me, Firefly."

Kai grinned and pretended to roll his eyes, though he lay his cheek on Cole's shoulder, silently urging him to keep going.

Cole chuckled and rubbed his ass. "If I would've known you were gonna slut yourself out to me like this, I'd get sick more often."

"Oh, shut up. This wasn't for you. I was just horny and you happened to be there." Kai bantered playfully, kissing Cole's jaw.

"Mhm. Sure." He grinned down at him, holding him tightly.

"Are you feeling any better?" Kai hummed.

"Tons." Cole yawned with a sleepy grin. "I think fucking you was just the cure I needed."

"You better have a prescription next time." Kai grinned, ruffling his hair. "Come on, let's go shower."

Cole nodded and stretched out before standing up and grabbing some towels before looking at Kai, who remained stationary on the bed.

"Dude, I can't fucking walk!"

Cole's mouth turned into a goofy, lopsided grin. "Fuck yeah!" He cheered, scooping him up in his arms and carrying him to the shower.

"I'm so glad you think my pain is a flex."

"I fucked you so hard you can't walk!"

"We established this." Kai rolled his eyes again as his boyfriend sat him down on the sink. With a grin, Kai wrapped his legs around Cole's waist and pulled him down to kiss him, his hands on his shoulders as Cole became entranced again.

"Don't...don't make me hard again..." Cole pouted.

"And what if I want to?"

Cole raised an eyebrow. "Thought you were sore."

Kai just grinned up at him with a shrug.

"God, I fucking love you." Cole whispered, turning on the water for the shower. "You sure you're okay for a second round though? I don't want you to get-"

"If it's too much, I'll just use our safe word."

This sparked a chuckle from Cole. Their designated safe word had been Jay since nobody would ever naturally say that in any bedroom scenario.

"And you're 100 percent-"

"Rocky, if my face isn't pressed against that glass while you pound me from behind in the next 10 seconds, I will go down the hallway and find the first frat boy I see to do it."

This was all it took to motivate Cole to get him into the shower.

Being sick had its perks.

___