Mission Kisses

"Kai! Where are you?" Cole had shouted out loud for his boyfriend to hear him.

"I'm in our room earthboy!" Kai had said which made Cole ran up the stairs as fast as he could, nearly tripping and falling on his face as he tried to get to his boyfriend.

After a long week away from the monastery, going on a mission alone he was desperate to see Kai.

When the earth elemental finally got to their bedroom door, Cole flung the door open to find Kai on the bed, cuddled up in a mound of blankets.

"Babe! How was- mph!" The tan boy was abruptly cut off as a pair of warm lips met his own. Cole was now on top of Kai, straddling and grasping onto him like there was no tomorrow.

"Cole- kiss - I can't - kiss - breath!" Kai had managed to get out from Cole's repeating kisses.

"Oops.. sorry!" The black raven hair boy said, rolling off and onto the other side of the bed.

He had realized that the fire elemental wasn't on his side of the bed, and in a sweatshirt that was definitely not his.

" I see that someone missed me huh" Cole had smirked at his boyfriend, noticing that Kai was wearing the earth elemental's hoodie.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Kai said, giggling as he now propped himself up against the headboard. The fire elemental grabbed a mug off the bedside table and held it in his lap; the sweatshirt practically devouring his body to the point where no skin could be seen.

Cole felt himself blush a little, he looked really cute. The sun lit up his honey brown eyes, his hair was a mess atop his head, and that smile; god how he loved that smile.

"How was it?" Kai had asked the earth elemental about the mission.

"It was a piece of cake, those criminals didn't even have a chance against me! Oh boy you should've seen them running away for their lives!" Cole exclaims to his boyfriend about his mission.

"That's good..I missed you." Kai said as the earth elemental looked over at the earth elemental, who was now a blushing mess.

Even though they had been dating for over a year, Kai always got so flustered so easily. Not to say Cole didn't. He just loved it and made it painfully obvious.

"I missed you too," Cole said as he rolls over to rest his head in Kai's lap, now sprawled out in front of him.

The fire elemental smiled and closed his eyes, pure bliss running throughout his body. He ran his hands through his boyfriends fluffy black raven hair, Cole groaned at the touch.

The earth elemental loved it when Kai would pass his fingers through his hair, it was very calming and relaxing for him.

"So what all did you do while I was gone," Cole asked, now placing his hands on either side of Kai's hips, running them up and down his torso.

"Oh, nothing much. I was bored out of my mind, really. Jay and Lloyd came over a couple nights and we all hung out." Kai had said, looking over at Cole's beautiful and soothing face.

"Mhm..How's Nya's training going?" Cole had asked, curious about Kai's sister. He cared about Nya a lot which made Kai extremely happy.

"It's going pretty good. She's getting to the point where she can control her water form really well, I'm proud of her," he said.

"Aw I'm glad! She should be able to rejoin the team soon as she progress more with her training."Cole said, shifting his body so he was now underneath Kai completely.

The fire elemental didn't even budge; just let Cole move him. He was sprawled out on top of his boyfriend, head nestled into his neck.

"But that means we can't-" Kai says, groaning a little. If Nya were to rejoin the team again, that would mean that Cole and Kai would rarely have time to cuddle considering that Nya would annoy her brother at all times.

"KAI!! You dirty little-" Cole gets interrupted when Kai cuts him off with a kiss. The earth elemental gasped in surprise, and the dark brown eyed teen took that as his chance to slip his tongue into the others mouth.

The fire elemental groaned, melting into Cole's touch. He clearly wasn't mad anymore, shortly the two had to seperate to catch their breaths.

Kai was staring up at Cole with those dark auburn brown eyes that the fire elemental always loved. He loved waking up to them every morning.

"I love you Cole..so so much."Kai had said which made the earth elemental smiled a lot as Cole dove back down to attack his boyfriend with more kisses.

___
I feel like Cole and Kai would definitely cuddle and give each other kisses after their missions! Also this oneshot was taken after Kai had gotten Nya back a few months back(the writers never told us who is going to save Nya or said anything about season 15(The island doesn't really count as a season considering it was a special ) but I just assumed it's Kai who's going to save Nya bc she has a much closer relationship with her brother and Kai has always been there for her since she was born.)