4 | You're.. Oh My God!

Sun

"You can call me Asti for short."

The four boys gaped- but Daniel wore an unreadable expression on his face. What did I ever do to him? I'm pretty sure that he got his order earlier.

Chickee smiled, I just gave her a stiff nod.

Suddenly, the youngest boy stepped up.

"Y-you're--" Zach tried to poke my cheek and see if his hand went through.

When it didn't, his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"Oh my God!" He shrieked, then jumped on me.

I carried the boy who was just as tall as me and patted his back.

"Um, Zachary get off me please."

He got off and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry."

I chuckled and then looked over to the rest of the boys.

They looked skeptical.

"How do we know you're not lying?" Jonah asked, his eyes narrowing at me. I knew he was scrutinizing me judging by the look on his face.

I smirked, "Easy."

I then cleared my throat and then in the best imitation voice possible, I screamed.

"Oh my God, Sun! You're going so fast!"

He blushed and everyone turned to look at him.

"In my defense, you were really going so fast. I could feel my whole body vibrating from-" The blushing boy was cut off by Zach.

"What the fuck?! What did you two do!" He shouted frantically and looked between the two of us.

Chickee and I were enjoying this too much. She knew I was a virgin. I'm gonna die a virgin too.

"Just some early morning escapades." I winked, which made Jonah blush harder and Zach's and Jack's eyes to go as wide as saucers.

"Jonah, you dirty little man!" Jack exclaimed, pointing at Jonah.

Jonah was blushing the deepest shade of red. His eyes showed that he just lost a cookie to a friend that betrayed him. Aww, how cute.

I laughed, "Oh he is everything but little."

Chickee and I burst into laughter at the boys' jaw slacked states.

I missed this playful banter. Oh God, I missed these boys.

We finally cooled down when Jack popped the question.

"So, how are you still alive?"

All of them turned to look at me, Chickee just gave me an encouraging smile.

I opened my mouth to say it, but I couldn't.

Not yet at least.

Chickee noticed my hesitance and gave me a small smile.

"That's a very sensitive topic. Let it go for now?" Chic offered.

Jack sighed but nodded.

I looked at the blushing boy and saw that his eyebrows furrowed as he scanned my appearance.

"You look so different." Jonah mumbled.

Chickee chuckled, "Courtesy of me."

Its true. She dyed my hair a day before the funeral and then helped me disguise myself so I could go. She knew I was alive.

Corbyn looked ready to blow at any moment, he pointed and accusing finger to Chickee, "You knew?!"

His face was mad, full of rage. His eyebrows were curled together angrily, whilst his lips were shaking, curling into a huge frown. He was burning a bright red. Not because of giddiness or embarrassment, but of rage.

Was it a sin that I found him quite cute in this kind of situation?

We all flinched at his tone and volume.

"I wanted to say that she was alive. But she said no. It was for your own good, Bean." She said, stiffly.

Corbyn's eyes finally met mine, and my heart almost stopped at the sight of burning rage.

"I wanted you back in my- our life. But you took that chance."

I gave him a confused glance.

"Chance to what?"

"To leave us because you were tired! It was way better knowing that you were gone because you were dead, not because you wanted to be." He teared up and then rushed out the stage and into the backstage area.

My heart clenched at his words.

If only he knew what I had to go through.

Daniel spun around and followed after the boy, tearing up as well.

Jack sighed, "I better go get them."

"Jack, wait." I called out, making him turn back around.

The curly haired boy looked at me with mixed emotions in his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Tell them I'm sorry. Heck, I'm sorry to all of you." He nodded, giving me a reassuring smile, and then made his way backstage- to his band mates, leaving Jonah, Chickee, Zach, and I.

Then, Chickee clapped, "Coffee, anyone?"

-

"I'm glad you guys gave her a chance." Chickee smiled, sipping her iced coffee.

We were at Carrie's Coffee, the coffee shop I worked at. Chickee wanted to have coffee and talk about everything that had just happened. I'm quite surprised that Carrie was still open, seeing as it was already 10 pm. She said that she knew that this was usually the time teenagers stopped by for coffee.

"I know a couple of insomniacs." She chuckled.

I stirred my frappuccino, thinking of everything that just happened. I wasn't even meant to go to that concert. Why am I in this situation right now?

I could have been lounging around in my apartment while Chickee was out there, but I wasnt. Was this fate's doing?

I shook my head, no.

It's Chickee's doing.

"It's kind of overwhelming, to be honest. But we really did miss her. And seeing her alive was the biggest wish come true for me." Jonah said, his cheeks tinging a little bit of pink.

Christina looked at him, and then gave me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her. We were here because of what happened at the concert. The dangers that faced them.

"To be quite honest, I was expecting her to come back. I knew she was a fighter so, there was no way she could have died." Zach said smugly.

Jonah snorted, "Sure, its not like you cried for two months and drowned yourself in Chipotle."

Zach narrowed his eyes at Jonah as he blushed a deep shade of red.

Chickee gave me another knowing glance.

I narrowed my eyes at her and then looked back at the boys in front of me.

"Let's get down to business, shall we?"