CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"What the fuck was that, Sun?!"

I sat inside my Aston Martin wearing my working clothes- all white with Loubutin's in preparation for the interview that's to be held in thirty minutes. It's been an hour after Jonah and I's almost kiss and I still couldn't believe myself. I was stupid. I let my guard down. Funnily enough, I was the guard here. Fuck, I am the guard here.

My eyebrows were furrowed and my eyes were clamped shut as I gripped the steering wheel of the unmoving car.

"Sun! Open the fucking door!"

I rolled my eyes and glared at the boy behind the tinted windows.

"Sun, I swear to God I will-"

I opened the car door.

"You will what, Grey? What?" I questioned him with a blank expression.

The angry expression on his face died down almost immediately. He sat on the passenger seat.

He stayed silent, and so did I.

I looked straight ahead, not turning to my right and checking on him.

"Why did you do that?" I heard him ask meekly.

I sighed, looking down.

"I don't know, Grey. I don't know anymore. I was di-"

"Distracted, I know." I heard him say.

I felt him tilt up my chin as he made me face him.

His long lashed blue eyes showed sadness.

Why is he sad?

"Just remember one thing Sun. One thing."

"What's that?"

"Getting distracted isn't always bad."

-

The interview was going quite well. The boys were in their usual attires but it didn't take an expert to notice the off expressions on their faces.

BBC radio provided a great sofa, to be honest. Oh, and quite great coffee. It's Starbucks, but I've got to give them the credit for that.

I sat outside the cubicle where they were having the radio interview.

Ten minutes ago, Gavin dropped these five boys off, but not before bidding me goodbye. I remember giving him a swift nod in response.

Ever since Grey and I's conversation, I've been thinking. A lot, obviously.

I should. I must.

For the past ten minutes that we've been here, the boys have performed their two new singles- Trust Fund Baby and Hooked.

I looked at the five boys and the interviewer behind the glass wall.

Jonah, the man who was the cause of my clouded thoughts looked like he was deep in thought as well. He looked at the microphone in front of him as if it was a disease.

Daniel, who has been giving me awkward lingering glances for the past few days had a grim expression on his face, covered with a fake smile as he answered the questions fired at him.

The dirty blonde haired boy's eyes looked glazed. It's as if he wanted to be anywhere but this interview. He answered questions normally, but to someone who has enough knowledge on psychology, like me, it's quite obvious that the message his eyes sent were far from what his lips spoke.

"No, I'm single now." He said with a huge smile.

The interviewer's eyebrows furrowed. "Really? What happened?"