CHAPTER NINE

Agent Sun

"Damn it Cyrus! Where the fuck is my motorcycle?!"

Cy was pissing me off. He was being so inconsiderate.

Maybe it was just me being a complete brat at the moment, but what better thing to do than to blame it on my boss?

"Sun, I'll have it brought to you immediately. Just stand by. I have to go." Cyrus dropped the call.

I groaned inwardly and got out of the hospital room's comfort room.

"Mr. Avery, how are you feeling?"
Its approximately been ten minutes since the incident and I've already called clean up to get the fake doctor's body.

Turns out his name was David Gurley, a twenty-four year old man who was used by whoever wanted the boys dead to come and kill me.

His background information that the CIA holds states that he was a former member of a mafia that recently closed down. I assumed that as a result, whoever his new boss was, recruited him for this job.

I hacked his phone earlier and saw a cryptic message dating to about two hours before the incident, from the same blocked number that texted me.

Get rid of the girl. It said.

Unfortunately for his boss, I got rid of his minion.

Jack looked up, his eyelashes hitting the back of his curls that were laying on top of his head.

"I think I'm fine, Agent." He gave me a small smile, to which I nodded in return.

Jonah and Daniel were in a heated conversation in the corner, Jack and Zach were talking about Twitter, and Corbyn- well, Corbyn looked lost in his own thoughts, while he was laying down on my hospital mattress.

I looked around the room.I saw white walls with blue linings, felt boring chairs, and smelt the scent of death.

Depressing, I know.

I saw six luggages all stacked up in a neat pile at the corner of the room and sighed in relief when I saw my own. I had two, but unfortunately, my clothes were burnt.

I walked over to the familiar huge black luggage and pressed my fingerprint to the pad on the left side. As soon as it finished scanning, it beeped.

I opened it and saw almost every single one of my babies.

It had all weapons imaginable.

I had organized the whole thing into four small compartments.

Guns on the top left, knives on the top right, Tech and gadgets on the bottom left, and bulletproof clothes and Loubutin's on the bottom right.

I know that the heels wouldn't be considered weapons, so I tricked them out. They now have small built-in knives that I can release when I hit the sole three times.

I pulled out my company phone and quickly texted Cy that I needed my Aston Martin as well.

I closed my luggage and made my way to the bed and seated myself on the plastic monoblock chair beside it.

"Agent Sun?"

I whipped my head towards the direction of the voice.

The dirty blonde boy was now seated on the bed, his hands fidgety. He looked down.

"What is it Mr. Besson?"

All this boy has been is indifferent about me being their bodyguard for this mission. To be completely honest, I am too. I know I've already accepted the mission and am doing my absolute best to complete it, bit I couldn't help but feel as though I am being degraded.

He looked up at me, "I-I knew about the fire."

"You- what?"

The boys stopped their conversations and begun to listen in on mine and Corbyn's.

"T-They kinda already sent me a text message a-about it last night, b-but I didn't tell you beca-" I cut him off with a hum.

"May I please see your phone Mr. Besson?"

He looked at me with a guilt filled expression and handed over his black Iphone.

It was locked. I gave him a blank look. He shrugged.

Why didn't he unlock it for me?

Popstars and their bipolar demeanours.

I sighed and pulled out my left silver earring and stuck it inside the IPhone's earphone jack, successfully unlocking it.

This unlocker is my personal favorite. I invented it in my second year in the agency. I started creating earrings that would be able to disable any lock in any gadget its plugged into.

I opened his messages and saw the blocked number and clicked on it.

I was shocked.

There was about sixty messages here already. All dating from the fifth of April. It's now October 2.

The last message was what caught my eye, though.

Blocked Number: xxx-xxx-xxxx

I know where you little boys are, Corbyn. That petty agent can't save you.

"How does this sender know about you having a bodyguard?" I jumped up and asked them calmly.

To be completely honest, all I want to do is strangle them to death.

Who cares if they're attractive?

Wait- fuck no. This is a job, Sun.

The boys were all taken aback.

"W-we were allowed to tell close family." Jack stuttered out.

Jonah and Daniel looked at Jack at the same time and spoke in unison, "- and close friends."

I silently groaned. Their manager is an idiot.

I quickly texted Cy about it and received a reply saying that he'll be having a word with Tyler.

The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Suddenly, the awkward silence was cut by a loud familiar honk.

My rides.

I stood up and took my luggage, still in my hospital gown and spoke.

"Pack up boys, I'm taking you to my place."

-

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow! ❤