11 | Brother

THE COLD breeze lingered on my pale skin as I rode on my motorcycle once again. The sun was no longer out. The smell of pine trees swiftly made their way to my nose as I passed through patches of land.

I missed this, you know?

Feeling free. Just being simple.

Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if my family did not die. Up until now, I don't even know the reason how they did. Louis was always the one I could rely on for that. Its such a shame he had to leave me too.

After I was taken in by the ATC before, I had to get rid of all contact from the outside world, even contact from my twin brother. So its no wonder that after all the years of my continuously changing chemical composition and rabid killing, I forgot about him.

Sometimes, I wish I was not me.

I sighed quietly, I must have missed a dosage.

I hate feeling. It makes me weak.

I felt a slight pinch in my stomach as I swerved to the left.

"Besson, don't make me hurt you."

Right, I almost forgot. I was too lost in my own pity party that I had completely forgotten about Corbyn over here.

He was clutching my stomach rather tightly. Even before the ride, he was iffy about going on my motorcycle.

"Can't we like, walk or just take a cab?"

I vaguely remember pinching his ears until he cried for mama.

He has been training with me for a week and three days now.

Surprisingly, the boy isn't weak. His agility and speed is quite nice, so it makes up for the fact that his left hook is sort of off. His aim is good too. I tried making him use a gun, he hit two out of five vases.

I heard him grumble behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "Two more minutes, and we'll be there."

With that I revved the motorcycle faster, making him squeal and clutch onto me for heaven's sake.

-

"That was definitely not two minutes!"

I hopped off the motorcycle and stared at him blankly, "That was thirty seconds, Besson."

He kept muttering incoherently, but I just ignored him.

I looked at the medium sized suburbian house in front of me.

We're here.

I began going up the steps, my left arm clutching a small dagger inside my black jeans' pocket.

"Hey where are you--"

I hushed him with my right hand and began knocking on the door.

I brought Corbyn here with me, with no idea what the reason is. He literally has no idea. He just follows instructions.

I heard size 12 feet make their way down the steps and at the back of the door.

I covered the peephole.

The door opened.

"What the f--"

I cut him off by throwing a punch at his face, then kicking his stomach, sending him to the floor.

I saw Corbyn freeze at the sight of the bloodied man on the floor from the corner of my eyes.

I rolled my eyes at this.

I sent another kick to his stomach, making him cough out blood while he was turned to he side.

"Where?" I growled.

I could feel my irises lightening, which was one thing that I had missed.

His deep set blue eyes looked at me with no remorse at all, instwad all I saw was confusion as he glanced at Corbyn.

"Where?" I repeated, taking out one of my most prized possessions- MYO II , a dagger from when I first started at ATC.

This dagger had many memories. My first kill, my second, my third- my seventeenth. Almost all of my kills.

I put it directly on his chest and sent him one of the worst glares I could muster- with no irises visible.

I could still see, of course.

I saw Corbyn at the corner of my eye oncr more, he was frozen in his tracks.

"W-what are you saying?" The man wavered.

I looked him dead in the eye, "Where's the rest?"

Confusion washed over his face.

I rolled my eyes at his ignorance. I kicked his gut once more, and inched my dagger closer to his chest.

"Why Don't We."

Realization then hit him, "I don't know!"

I froze. His voice was not laced with anything thay could be remotely related to deceit.

I, Arsenic Titanium, was wrong.

I turned away from him and started to walk out the door with a heavy weight called guilt on my shoulders.

"Besson, fix your brother up."