CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Corbyn's Point of View

I sat on the white sand on the beach. Everything was silent. Not many people were around, so I found it quite relaxing. No fans to run from.

I left home two hours ago. I don't even know if I should call it home. It's just Sun's manor.

Sun.

The secret agent that I had grown to like. To be quite honest, I was confused of my own feelings. I mean, with everything going on, it was hard to comprehend what to think.

First, I receive death threats. Next, Tyler contacts the CIA and then we are redirected to the ATC, where Cy assigned Sun to guard us. Third, I realized that the secret agent responsible for us was the gorgeous blonde girl I had spilled my frapuccino on thirty minutes prior to meeting her once more. Fourth, hotel fires, coffee shop ambushes, and more threats. Fifth, my two year girlfriend lying to me. I loved Christina, or Chequita, or whoever the fuck she is. I can't believe I didn't notice the fact that she was a lying, manipulative, 26 year old gold digger. I don't know how to feel about the fact that Sun had asked for her to be killed. Last but not the least, the boys and I being infatuated by the same girl who was guarding us.

I wasn't okay with it. I wasn't okay with having the other boys like Sun. As selfish as it sounds, it's true anyway. I haven't seen Jack advance on her, which is good. Zach, on the other hand, has flirted with Sun multiple times, and Sun did flirt back. But I'm not sure if she knew she was flirting. I just hope Sun doesn't go for younger boys, or else Zach will be a problem. Daniel was about to admit his feelings to Sun before, and I'm pretty sure he'll be doing it sometime soon. I just don't know what he expects when he does tell Sun. Does he expect her to come up to him and tell him she likes him back? Because that's what I'm expecting- even if I'm still not sure of my feelings. Last but not the least, Jonah fucking Marais. I wasn't really chill about his little stunt yesterday. He was about to kiss Sun for God's sake! I don't hate him, I'm just furious. I swear to God when I saw their lips about to touch, I was livid.
But even if she has this effect on us, we shouldn't let a girl tamper with our relationship as a band.

Wait.

Not just a girl.

But a secret agent type of girl.

Which reminds me- when everything ends, will she be leaving us for good?

Thinking about her leaving makes me want to cry.

Yes, real men cry.

She has a job, and we have ours too.

God, why must everything be so difficult?

There was just something about her.

It be her light grey eyes, her long flowing platinum blonde hair, her perfect figure, skills, or her sassy attitude, I do not know.

I heard a muffled scream, and I quickly got up from the sand and searched for where the noise was coming from.

I heard a man shout, "No more pretty little agent."

I ran as fast as I could towards the noise.

I stopped dead in my tracks once I saw a black coaster van driving away.

But not before catching a glimpse of familiar platinum blonde-white hair from the untinted window.

I swear to God I felt my heart stop beating.

What?

My thoughts were clouded, I couldn't comprehend anything as my legs gave up and brought me kneeling on the ground.

When one thought finally struck me.

Sun.

-

"Sun's gone!"

Every head in the room whipped towards the for when I stormed in, my eyes visibly red, and my face upset.

Jonah jumped up and ran towards me, "You better not be kidding around, mate!"

Of all people, why must you be the one to talk to me Hoe-nah?

"I'm not kidding around, Jonah." I clenched and clenched my fists.

He pointed an accusing finger at me.

"Do you know anything about this?" He paused, clenching his fists and readying to punch me.

Daniel blocked his punch for me, holding Jonah's arm.

"Stop it, the two of you."

My eyebrows furrowed, anger surfacing as I faced Daniel, "I'm not the one accusing people bullshit while my bodyguard is in danger!"

I faced Jonah once more, "And no. I don't fucking know anything about this, Marais. If the goddamn stalker texted, I would have known and warned her!"

Jonah had his head down, and Daniel dropped his hand.

I took a seat on the sofa beside Zach on my right and with Jack on my left.

I put my head in my hands.

"Oh my god, what am I going to do?" I muttered.

Sun might die.

She might have skills, but fuck.

She's still a human being.

An awkward silence was set upon us, everyone was worried and blanked out on what to do.

"She wouldn't have went on that run if it weren't for me."

My head snapped up to him.

"What did you do?"

Jonah sighed, combing his hand through his hair, "Y-yesterday. If I shouldn't have done that. Maybe she went out of the house to clear her head or something."

I heard Zach clear his throat, "Um, no actually. She always goes for a run at this time."

All heads turned to Zach.

"How do you know?" Daniel asked, his eyes narrowing at Zach.

The boy shrugged, "I usually join her. I just didn't go today because I was calling my parents."

A silence ensued.

I put my head back in my hands.

Jack spoke up, "Um.. Well, what should we do now?"

I looked at him.

"We're getting her back."

-

Author's Note:

Play my song grey it's on my channel!
All the love,
Biz.