22 | No More Asti

"ASTI THAT WAS so reckless and unprecedented. You could have gotten yourself killed!" He shook his head, pacing around the room.

I was in my house in California. You know, the manor? Yeah that. And guess who decided to show up hours after the Mc21, leaving the boys alone?

Four.

"But I didn't." I rolled my eyes flipping the channels of the television and finally deciding to watch a reality show called Boy Band Games, nice.

"Yeah, well, thank the heavens you didn't!" My eyes widened when the former engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Woah there Four, chill out." I pushed him off me, my hands above my head.

"God, you are so fucking clingy." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, you did almost die." He pointed out, his electric blue eyes eyes meeting mine.

I stuck a tongue out at him, "You and I both know that Cyrus is a weak piece of shit."

"True, but I think you should have told me about it first. What if something went wrong?" He plopped down onto my bed and sighed.

"But nothing went wrong. I'm alive and breathing, Four Seasons." I sighed, plopping down next to him. Ah, I missed calling him that name.

I felt him sit up and stare at me, making me stare back at him.

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed.

He gave me a forced smile, his dimples showing, "You should talk to my brother."

I rolled my eyes, "Why?"

He sighed, looking indifferent, "He loves you."

My heart skipped a beat but I showed no thought of it as I shrugged, "Yeah right. Stop shitting me, Four, I have a company to run."

His blue eyes looked surprised, "You're really taking over?"

I smirked, my eyes blazing with excitement, "I won the Mc21, right? A deal's, a deal."

-

Corbyn

"WELL MATE, IF you ask me, I'd say that you're a major jerk and you should say sorry. But since you're not asking me, then, haha, I'm not saying shit." Jack shrugged falling onto the couch of Asti's small apartment.

We've been staying here, even if she walked out on us. Four said it was safer for us to be here. Most of the people in the house went out though. Jonah went on a date with some brunette he met on Tinder, Daniel went grocery shopping, and Four left a few hours ago, saying that he had errands to run with his business.

I saw Zach roll his eyes, "You even used Daniel's name."

Daniel, who was just walking through the door with an apple juice box in hand suddenly halted to a stop, "Who used my name?"

I froze when Zach shrugged, "Corbyn."

Daniel's eyes narrowed at me, "What did you do this time, Corbyn?"

I gulped, looking away, "It's none of your business, Daniel."

"It is my business. Zach said you used my name. What did you do?" I heard him walk towards me but I stayed silent.

"He claimed that you said shit about Asti and fucked shit up." Zach said nonchalantly when Jack abruptly stood up, the phone in his hand ringing.

"Um, I'm just gonna go and Skype my girl." He cheekily smiled and left the room.

He had a crush on this girl named Gabbie. He still hasn't updated us about their relationship though. But him calling her "my girl" definitely means something.

I was cut off of my reverie when I felt myself being pulled up by my shirt abruptly.

My eyes met Daniel's and they were blazing. "You made me look bad in front of Asti?!"

I pushed him off of me and narrowed my eyes at him, "I said, it's none of your business, Daniel."
Suddenly, he lunged at me. "You fucked my chances with Asti!"

He sent a punch to my left jaw. I heard it crack and suddenly everything turned red.

"What chances?" I retaliated,sending a punch to his shoulder, but missing when he dodged it.

He growled as a warning, but I continued, "You and I both know that you had zero chance with her right from the start. She has always liked me!"

"You fucking bastard!" He sent another punch to my left jaw, making me grimace in pain.

Daniel and I were throwing punches at each other, with Zach trying to separate the two of us; my body was slowly turning numb and I felt like fainting.

Daniel wasn't too good either. His eyes already started bruising and I split his lower lip.

He and I were too busy with our brawl that we failed to notice a very angry black haired man standing at the entrance of the apartment.

"Stop acting like animals. We're leaving." He glowered, the veins on his neck popping out while he was turning red in anger.

"Why?" Zach inquired.

"Everything's back to normal." He sighed, looking down.

"W-what?" Daniel flinched when he spoke because of his split lip.

Four shrugged, "Cyrus won't bother you anymore. You're safe now."

My brother's words echoed through my brain. You're safe now. I felt relief wash through my whole body. Finally.

No more running. No more fighting. No more fainting. No more hurting. No more guns. No more blood. No more.. no more--

"What about Asti?" My voice came out hoarse as I tried to ignore the pain of my jaw.

"She's fine, went back to her normal life. Remember the reason why she was fired a while back? Well, she's following the rule now that she's an agent again. No more contact with previous clients."

"No more Asti?" Zach's voice cracked.

"No more Asti."

-
Vote, Comment, Follow, Share!