CHAPTER ELEVEN

Agent Sun

Oftentimes, I don't regret doing things. May it be cutting bodies up into chunks, setting living people's bodies on fire, or just gassing out their lungs and making them die slowly. I'm a cold hearted murderer. I don't regret doing things. But unfortunately for me, things change.

I was inside my room, flicking through the pages of newly researched information I got from Gavin and Josh. It was already 12:57 in the early morning. The third day of my bodyguarding job.

I'm gonna be completely honest here. This case is hard. Accepting it makes me have a little bit of regret.

The house was silent. Everyone slept at around 8 to 9 pm yesterday night. Instead of sleeping, I decided to invest my time into discovering who their stalker was. The blocked number traced to nothing. I tried my best to track it down, but to no avail.

Whoever this person is, is good.

I scrolled through the document Gavin sent me and one thing caught my eye.

The paper was about girlfriends and ex-girlfriends.

Corbyn Besson
Girlfriend- Christina Marie also known as Beauty Chickee on YouTube.

Beauty Chickee? I swear I heard of that signature name somewhere.

I shrugged it off.

Maybe its because she's famous on YouTube and whatnot.

I continued scrolling and found some possible suspects.

There was a document dating to the 9th of July 2017. It was a news article.

Logan Paul releases diss track about brother Jake Paul

The words mocked me in bold letters. Jake Paul? Logan Paul?

How were the boys involved in this?

As I continued reading the article, I found out that Logan Paul featured Why Don't We in a track about his brother. It stated that he only released the track as an answer to a music video Jake Paul- his brother- and his so called group named Team 10 made about him entitled 'It's Everyday Bro'. It says that the feud already ended last year and that both Logang and Jake Paulers- or what their fans would like to call them- had already gotten over it and put it in the past.

So if the Paulers and Logang have already moved on from it, then who might be the stalker?

As soon as that thought struck me, I heard a creek coming from downstairs.

My eyes widened as I grabbed the black glock beside me and put on the silencer.

I took a look at the computer on the desk and scanned the security cameras.

Sure enough, there was a silhouetted figure inside the kitchen.

I quickly made my way downstairs, making no sound as I did.

Once I was near, I heard another creek.

I pulled myself under the black dining table and readied my gun.

I saw the silhouetted figure move towards the pantry.

The pantry?

I stood up from my position and put the glock inside my soffe shorts' waistband and quietly made my way over to the figure.

In a snap, I had their neck in a chokehold and their feet high up from the ground.

The person started to choke.