7 | You're Out!

"Three! Two! One! You're out!"

I laughed out loud, seeing the event happening in front of me.
My stomach was starting to hurt from all the hilarious shit that the boys have been making.

The brown eyed boy playfully scowled at me and turned away, still lying down on the tiled floor.

"Gosh you guys are pathetic." I laughed again.

Daniel, Jonah, and Zach were with me in a spare room of their house. I was in their LA house, how great is that? Today, I decided to train them. To divert their attention from what was actually happening. Corbyn was busy, and so was Jack. Jonah said they were songwriting, and were being guarded by normal security guards. They should ne fine.

I'm pretty sure Corbyn still hates the fuck out of me.

But, it was nice, y'know. To be back with them, I mean.

"Like you could do better." The boy lying on the ground challenged, turning towards me.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He smirked challengingly.

Aww, what a cute smirk.

"Wanna bet?" I heard Chickee ask coldly as she entered the room.

What is up with her?

Her chocolate brown eyes looked stressed, the bags under it were evident. She looked like she hasnt had sleep for days.

I would know.

All four heads turned toward her.

"Eh. Whatever." Jonah shrugged and got up. He made his way to the end of the sofa, where Daniel, Zach, and I were seated.

I turned towards the other two boys.

"Zach, you did well." I complimented the small boy who just wrestled Jonah into submission.

He blushed, "Thanks.."

He then turned away and started talking to Daniel animatedly.

I looked at Chickee, "Any news?"

Her face was blank as she spoke.

"Right. We're being called in."

Peculiar.

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Why didn't Cy call me himself?"

She shrugged and grabbed my hand, "Lets just go."

-
Cyrus was pacing back and forth. He looked like Chickee. No sleep, yes stress.

I used to be like that.

"What do you mean by that, Cy?"

He stopped pacing, looked me dead in the eyes and spoke.

"I mean, it's over."

I stood up abruptly, how dare he?

"What do you mean, it's over?! You have no right to say-"

"I do have a right to say that. I'm your boss, Agent Bolde."

That struck a string in my heart. He knew I hated being called that.

He knew..

His face softened upon realizing his mistake.

"I mean-"

"You're right. Thanks for the chance though."

I got up from the hard chair, picked up my white portfolio, and made my way outside the door of Cyrus' office; leaving both Agent Harris and Mr. Milan.

I couldnt stop the tears that were spilling out once I got hit by reality.

I just got fired.

I laughed out loud, ignorning the stares of my ex-fellow agents.

Just because I opened my heart again.

I remember what Chickee told me a few hours ago.

"Bring the portfolio, Cyrus needs to talk."

The white portfolio was where I had put every single information about my previous mission, the one that involved Four Black.

When I arrived, turns out he asked me to bring that for the new agents' handling Why Don't We's reference.

He was asking me to resign because I violated Rule Number 2, under Article 18, Section 2000 of the Assassins: The Company.

An assassin must not be close to his/her client after a mission; he/she must cut all ties.

"But it was never an issue to you before!"

"It is now."

And that, is how I lost my job.

I walked out of the stuffy building and made my way to my beloved motorcycle. The one Corbyn got from Mr. Milan, for me.

I'm gonna miss those boys.

Turns out, there were two new agents in ATC, one was said to be young, and another was third in rank, Internationally.

Third to me, I scoffed.

I tucked my white portfolio inside the utility box of the motorcycle and got on.

I looked at the huge building in front of me one last time, before revving the engine and speeding off.