(4) Why Don't We

Why Don't We

"Is everyone here?" Tyler, their manager asked the boys who were still jet lagged from their three hour flights. Corbyn and Zach's flight was delayed and had just arrived fifteen minutes ago. Jonah's and Jack's flight was from Florida, since the curly haired boy had to visit his girlfriend before going on tour, and had arrived twenty minutes ago. Daniel and Tyler had arrived an hour ago, so they had time to settle and check in the hotel pentsuite. Agent Sun left the plane as soon as it landed and didn't even bid goodbye to the two because they were asleep when they landed.

"Zach's in the loo." Jack shrugged with a grimace. This wasn't new to them; Zach always had trouble with his stomach because he always ate things that weren't supposed to be eaten. He must have eaten another pack of sour patch kids and mixed it with chipotle again.

"I'm introducing you to Agent Sun again today. Your first meeting didn't go as pleasant as it should have." Tyler said as soon as Zach joined the group.

Jonah pointed at Corbyn, "You should behave this time."

The latter rolled his sea green eyes at Jonah and scoffed, "I'll try."

The boys and Tyler left their suite and went over to the one next to theirs. The door was locked, and they could hear the faint sound of the television. No doubt, it was turned on.

"Is she watching Riverdale on Netflix?" Zach joked as he heard the distinctive voice of Cole Sprouse coming from the television.

Jack shrugged, "Well, she does seem like she's a teenage girl." He pertained to the obvious reason why she could be watching television. The girl looked young, like she was just their age, so he assumed.

"A teenage girl with the capacity to help us." Daniel corrected Jack, who nodded along to what he had just said.

To be quite honest, these boys had their doubts about getting a bodyguard. They didn't want anyone else's life to be put at risk because of their situation. However, Tyler and the rest of their management made them choose; it was either their lives or one bodyguard. They opted for the latter option because they were told that this guard is the best of the best; that put their minds at ease. However, upon finding out that it was no ordinary bodyguard, rather, a teenage girl, their doubts resurfaced.

"Whatever, just knock on the door." Corbyn grumbled as thoughts about the girl behind the door and their first meeting. There was just something that lured him to her. whether it be her striking grey eyes, her strong personality, or her hands of steel, he'll never know.

Jonah shrugged and knocked at the door. There was no response, so he tried looking at the peephole, but as soon as he did, the door opened making him fall face first into the girl.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Agent Sun." The brown haired boy managed to blurt out as the girl held him by his arms as an attempt to keep him away from her. She helped him up, while he muttered a small "Thank you." to her.

The agent shook her head at the boy, "First day, and you're already falling for me."

As soon as those words escaped the agent's mouth, all heads whipped towards her direction. No one in the room had expected her to say those kinds of things. From what they have seen during their first meeting, she had a heart as hard as stone, and words as cold as ice. But this simple exchange of words changed everything.

"I'm sorry." Jonah turned beet red and looked at the floor when his mind registered what the agent had said. Something about their encounter lit something up within Jonah. Whether it was his admiration for her fast and swift movement, or his admiration for her, he still couldn't figure it out. The boys sniggered at Jonah's obvious blush, while Corbyn just shook his head at the reckless move his band mate had just did.