CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"How dare you?!"

Jonah, Daniel, and Zach were holding me back. Whilst Nick and Jack were holding back a rather confused yet furious Corbyn Besson.

After I plunged the knife in and out of Christina Marie, Corbyn finally got out of his confused state and lunged at me, screaming profanities at how disgusting and evil I am.

"How dare me?" I seethed, my veins popping out of my neck as I continued glaring at the red faced Besson.

I looked at the wounded brunette in the corner. She gave me a sly smirk.

Oh, you don't know what's coming for you, Harris.

You see, when I investigated and read the files, it clearly stated who this two faced bitch is.

I remember reading the FBI and CIA files two weeks ago.

Beauty Chickee was the undercover name used by Christina Marie Harris, former FBI agent turned rogue while she was still working. The twenty-six year old woman decided to turn her back on the FBI when she paired up with the Bloodhound Mafia lead by Bennett Jones (Brooklyn Jones's father) and killed ten FBI agents in a planned ambush last 2006. It has been reported that the rogue had found her way into fame to cover up her dirty little secrets.

I growled at Corbyn as he scowled at me.

"You're pathetic! A disgusting, low life, murde-"

"Oh don't go there, Besson." I said, venomously. My voice was so deep that I'm pretty sure everyone in the room's body hair just rose.

I ignored the tingly sensations I felt where the boys were holding me and shrugged them off.

"You and I both know that, you're a fucking murderer, Sun!" He spat at me.

I looked him in the eyes.

My eyes were now white. Pure white. I was raging mad, I just had to make the boys let go of me because I was getting distracted by the weird feelings. It would have been better if they held me back, but there was no longer a need for that.

Instead of replying to Corbyn, I sighed and spoke into my earpiece that I had out on during the jog.

"Park, Carlsons. Get inside."

There was static before three ATC secret agents burst into the double doors of my mansion, guns on the ready.

The three boy band members behind me out their hands above their heads and Jack just looked scared to death.

Corbyn laughed.

"So, you called back up? You really are pathetic, Sun. I don't even think your name is Sun. You lied to us. You lied about protecting us because, is this what you call protecting? You're a lying manipulative bi-"

A gunshot echoed through the room. Silence followed.

I looked down at my glock and saw that the barrel was smoking due to the shot I fired.

"Park, take Harris to the cell."

Park obliged, cuffing the bitch with the bleeding arm and dragging her to the basement where the gym and the cells were.

"Jonah." I called.

He was beside me in a second, "Yes?"

"Tell your mates to go to the dining room. I have some things to discuss."

And with that, I walked out the room, leaving Corbyn a confused mess, and the others, including Gavin and Grey.

-

"Christina Marie Harris' real name is Belle Chequita Harris." I explained.

Everyone was gathered inside the dining area. Corbyn was in the farthest seat inside the room.

He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Thus, the undercover name Beauty Chickee. From the CIA files I've read, she is a 26 year old woman from Colorado that's an ex-FBI agent turned Mafia member. Brooklyn, the woman who interviewed you all was supposed to take over the Mafia Belle was in. But I killed her once I connected two and two together. It all made sense when the Mafia was bankrupt and Brooklyn targeted you to get money, the members were going in and out of the gang to get money- thus the reason why Belle made her alter ego, Beauty Chickee."

Zach looked at me, "So does that mean you know who our stalker is?"

As I opened my mouth to speak, Daniel beat me to it.

"So does it mean you're leaving us now?"

I looked at him and an unfamiliar pang hit my chest at his expression. Somehow, the thought of leaving them brought pain into my chest.

"No. Because the Bloodhound Mafia and Belle are just pieces of a puzzle I am yet to solve."

Corbyn and Jonah never uttered a single word during the explanation.

Jack and Zach were talking among the other.

Daniel was staring into space and talking to me once in a while.

Then, Corbyn broke his silent streak.

"Chris- I mean, Belle is twenty-six?" His voice croaked in the end.

The news hit him like a sixteen-wheeler truck. I believe that he was hurt. From his almost teary eye to the face that expressed a thousand emotions, you'd believe he was too. The woman he thought he knew, he didn't know at all.

I nodded.

Grey and Gavin were patiently waiting for me to finish the meeting so we could talk. Gavin gave me a weak smile while Grey looked down.

"How could she lie to me?" A tear left the blonde's eye as he whispered.

A pang of jealousy hit my chest.

Wait.

What?

Jealousy?

My stomach churned at the thought. Never would I ever be jealous of anyone because I would never have any feelings for anyone.

I swear to God.

I saw Corbyn stand up and the chair he was previously sitting in made a screeching kind in the floor. He spun around and began to run as he cried.

"I'll go get him." I heard Jack sigh as he went to his crying friends.

Jonah, Zach, and Daniel looked lost. To be honest, they, including Gav and Grey did.

I sighed and looked down.

"Grey, Gav. To the cell please."

Grey looked at me skeptically, "Why?"

"We need to egg out answers from the chick."