(3) Agent Sun

Agent Sun

Today was the day she started her new mission; the day this top-notch worldwide agent accepted the fact that she was being degraded to a bodyguard. Cyrus, her boss, had sent her the details about her mission in her company laptop- including every single information about the boys she will be guarding, and the tasks she has to complete as well.

She sighed, taking another sip of her Caramel Cappuccino. The heavenly taste of coffee met her tastebuds and the girl could only be reminded by a not so nice encounter with one of the band members she'll be guarding. She shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts. She wanted to enjoy her last few minutes of freedom. After all, who knows? Maybe this mission will be her death, or maybe it would just take longer than a couple of months. But till then, the agent wanted to breathe in fresh air, without all the stardom toxicity she was going to be facing soon.

She looked outside the glass wall of Starbucks and smiled timidly. Outside were airplanes preparing for take off, the metal contraptions flying in the air was an all too familiar sight for her.She was at the airport, again. Airports were basically her second home. She was always here. Just last week, she was on her flight to Italy to kill an entire Mafia, and now she's here again- on a flight to babysit boys.

She already printed out her mission log the night before: her tasks, the boys' schedule, and the names and details about the boys she even put each of them on a different colored folder. She figured she'd just study them on the plane later when she actually had free time.

As she took one last sip of her coffee, she stood up and slung her white and gold Gucci doctor's bag over her shoulder, and grabbed her black and gold Louis Vuitton luggage in another.

As soon as she left the coffee shop, she was greeted by the cold 5 am wind, which instantly made her regret not wearing the fur coat she stuffed inside her doctor's bag earlier. She was in a pair of black high waisted jeans, a white tank top, and white Loubutin's. She never ever forgot the Loubutin's. She preferred fighting in style. Plus, these white stilettos were her babies.

She shivered in the cold weather and just proceeded to walk to the plane as her early flight was called in. As she went through the baggage deposit, she pulled out her badge and showed it to the man in charge. The badge vital when it came to airport security, seeing as her Louis Vuitton luggage trolley didn't contain clothes, rather, tools she needed for the mission.

He nodded at her and she walked towards her plane, her doctor's bag still slung over her shoulder.

She went up the stairs and then nodded at the stewardess who smiled at her and offered to get her luggage for her. The agent declined the offer, the luggage was far too dangerous for a civilian to being.

"Business 01A." She mumbled upon finally making it through the past two sections of the plane. No one was seated beside her, still. She put the luggage underneath her seat and went to sit beside the airplane window. She smiled slightly and silently thanked God for the wonderful day that He has given her. She took a seat on the white plush seat and took out her white headphones and IPhone X. She put her iTunes on shuffle and opened her doctor's bag.

She shuffled around the huge bag and took out what she needed, the folders. As Selena Gomez' Back to You was playing in her ear, she flipped the first folder open. It was her tasks for the mission. The print out read, "Agent Sun, I'm glad you took this mission. These boys are out of the ordinary. With their social statuses in the world of music, everyone will surely be suspicious if a girl randomly shows up next to them 24/7. So unless you go undercover, the boys' lives will be in peril. You are tasked to be their undercover make-up artist. You will go under the name Llanna Artiqué, a french make-up artist that was recently hired by the band because of their lack thereof. Someone from ATC Headquarters shall fly in to help you with your disguise, as for now, it's best if you read the boys' files to get to know the case better. Best of luck, Agent. Ciao."