CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

In a flash, Grey was in a pair of black sweatpants and a white muscle tee. I chuckled. Works every time.

The boys looked perplexed as to why he was here.

"It's your birthday?" Jonah asked me, shocked.

I shrugged, "Born day, yeah."

He nodded.

"Took you long enough, Carlson." Cyrus rolled his eyes at Grey.

Grey scoffed, "The cake shop was still closed so I had to-" He coughed, "-do some things."

"Anyway, Happy Birthday Babe!" He grinned as he walked towards me, cake in hand.

I scowled, "I'm not your babe, Grey."

He scoffed, "Uh, duh. I forgot. You're my wifey."

He kissed my left cheek before I could protest.

I growled, "Get your STD off of me!"

He laughed, "I'm saving myself for you wifey."

He gave me the cake and lit up the candle on top.

They all started singing Happy Birthday.

It brought back memories. I suppressed my emotions from surfacing. No. I can't cry. I can't be sad.

"Make a wish." Cy said.

I made a wish, then blew.

-

"Alright, I'll be here." I said, sitting on the sofa located inside the room where the boys were assigned to be in.

They started going outside the room.

Daniel smiled, "Okay. Stay safe."

I chuckled at the irony, "Good luck."

He left the room, I locked the door.

I was in a different attire now. I was wearing a white crop top, high waist jeans, and my white Loubutin's. I had my hair up in a ponytail. I have a glock 26 stuffed in my bra, some ammunition in my pockets, and four knives strapped to my body.

We left the house ten minutes ago. Cy and Grey left right after they sang to me, saying that they had work, still. Mrs. Yama already returned, so her and Nick were left at home, along with four to eight bodyguards that did their rounds on the house 24/7.

I pulled out my phone.

7:30 am.

I saw a huge flat screen TV that was showing the boys who were currently being interviewed.

"So how are you boys? You've been MIA for about what? A week or so?" The blonde haired woman asked them.

"Yeah. About that. We're kind of just taking a break while we're making an album." Jonah smiled at the camera.

They were seated on a white plush sofa. There was Jack, then Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, then Zach.

"I see. So we're having a game today. You boys are gonna be answering questions from Twitter. It's sort of a quickfire."

The boys agreed.

"Okay so first question is from @ 1-800-CORBYN BESSON, it says: How many of you boys are single and/or taken?"

"Single." Jack said, smiling.

"Single." Daniel grinned at the camera.

"I'm single." Jonah shrugged with a smile.

"I'm- uh- it's complicated." Corbyn grimaced.

Complicated? How about that Beauty Chickee?

Zach winked at the camera, "I'm single, but, my heart currently belongs to someone already."