13 | That Was Hot

Arsenic

"JUST shut up, okay?"

Those were his last words before he crashed his lips into mine.

Sparks flew throughout my body, and that was the moment I knew, it was not the Chipotle.

He kissed me like there was no tomorrow, as if today was the end of the world.

And I liked it.

I tangled my hands in his hair.

I liked how his lips moulded into mine as if they were made for each other.

I pulled him closer.

I liked how his dominance was showing.

I smiled through the kiss.

I liked how he-- no.

I liked him.

"Asti? Hello? Wake up. Asti?"

I was jolted out of my daydreaming when I found Corbyn's face an inch away from mine.

Shit, it was just a dream.

I cupped my left hand over my lips.

"The fuck are you doing here?"

We came back to my apartment unit, with Four this time to make the mission or whatever this is easier.

He gave me a heart melting grin, "Waking you up, princess."

So we were back to being friends?

Hmm.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now get off me and get out!"

He rolled off me and laughed, "Hurry up, sleeping beauty. We have a long day ahead of us."

I pointed at the door, while I sat up.

"Out."

He raised his hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay okay. Just hurry up. I cooked breakfast."

He finally went outside and then closed the door.

I huffed out a breath as I facepalmed.

What kind of dream was that?

I groaned out loud and got up, reaching underneath my bed. When I felt the familiar suitcase, I gave it a tug and put it on my bed.

I looked at the black suitcase with gold locks that I have gotten quite accustomed to for the past month.

I then pressed my finger onto the lock for it to open. The sight was almost as joyous as the first time I ate chipotle.

There were still about two hundred small vials of the serum. I took five for today. Overdosing is fine. As long as I won't have any more thoughts or dreams like that to distract me from my mission.

I took five empty syringes from my bedside drawer and set my doses.

One syringe contains one 10mL vial.

The thought of being okay and being unable to feel crept into my mind like swirls of newly found energy.

The first syringe went through my pulse IV Site.

The serum began coursing through my veins and I could physically feel myself getting duller.

I then took the second dose, down to the last.

And I felt good.

-
"This tastes like complete utter shit." Four stated.

After taking my doses, I showered and slipped into some working clothes that Four had insisted for me to wear.

A white tube top and a dark red skirt, paired with black Loubutin's.

First of all, I wouldn't ever be seen in an outfit like this in the outside world. However, he said that it would 'absolutely positively' help the mission if I dressed up like a modern day slut.

That motherf--

"Whatever, Four." I heard Corbyn growl as I then felt his gaze move onto me.

I continued drinking my coffee.

No food for me today.

"I guess this is why Mom loves you more. She pities the poorly grown boys." Four laughed.

I took the last sip of my coffee.

"Oh yeah? Well she--"

"Stop your yapping, overgrown toddlers. It's already five." I stood up and put my coffee mug down forcibly.

I glared at the two of them, snapping my dark red tinted lips together.

"Be out in a minute or else."

I made my way outside.

"Damn that was fucking hot."

"I know."