CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Agent Sun

I woke up with a jolt. I looked around and saw that I was still in the torture chamber, the rotting stench of metallic blood was burning my lungs. I coughed.

I sat up straight, surprised that my hands were out of handcuffs, but my feet were still chained.

I cringed at the sight of my wrists.

The part where my wrist met my had was torn open, stitched together by dried blood. I wanted to move it, but pain coursed through my body when I tried to do so.

I glanced at my bare feet, stained with blood that I assume, had come from my bloodied wrists.

My eyes reached the white floors that had drips of the red liquid on it.

I leaned back into the chair and sighed.

What's wrong with me?

What happened to, I won't get my heart involved in missions?

What ever happened to, I'm strong, cold, emotionless, and bold?

I clenched my fists and growled in demise.

I looked through the see through wall once more, and I saw Zach.

My heart felt a pinch of pain at what I saw.

Zach was asleep. His bruising blue eyes were closed, and as far as I could guess, nothing bad had happened to him since I last saw him, which I presume, was hours ago.

If he was here, where was Jonah?
My heart clenched at the thought of him being electrocuted too.

Most importantly, were the other boys here as well?

Wait, oh my- of course.

They're all here. But why separate them?

I remember everything that happened before I was brought here.

Grey.

Gavin.

Josh.

Chance.

How could they?

I looked down.

Jonah.

The boys.

My boys.

Oh my- they have my boys.

After what felt like hours of thinking about what was happening and formulating an escape plan, I heard the door open and close.

I clenched my eyes shut, pretending I was asleep when I heard a familiar voice.

"Asti, open your eyes."

It can't be-

"I know you're awake."

I thought-

"Chequita?" My voice came out weak.

Her brown eyes gazed at my grey ones.

She gave me a sad smile.

"Hey Asti."

"How are you still--"

She chuckled, "They never killed me, you know."

Oh right, Gavin, Grey, and Josh working for the enemy.

My eyes followed her around as she walked in circles inside the room.

She was wearing a pair of white jeans, and a black shirt, paired with black flat shoes.

Chequita. Now, this woman used to be my best friend.

That was before she chose Harmony, a member of the Blood Hound mafia over me. She stopped working for the FBI, leaving the good business, and into the bad one.

I know, it's cliche, but I wish I still had my best friend.

She helped me through thick and thin, and honestly, when I found out that she left, I went livid. I went on a killing spree, killing over one hundred gang members from the northern side of California even when they did no harm.

That's when I begun to be completely heartless.

I mean, if I can't even keep a friend, then maybe God didn't want me to keep my family as well. Maybe that's my punishment.

My punishment for even existing.

"Now there's a CCTV positioned outside and I want you to-"

"You- what?" I interrupted her, my eyes growing wide.

She rolled her eyes at me, "Asti, I'm breaking you out."

My eyes widened, I looked at my wrists and spoke shyly, "Why?"

I heard her sigh.

"Because you're my friend."

"But I hurt you! I asked them to kill you, Chic! I did that! The least you could do is to be fucking mad at me!"

"I hurt you first, Asti. I left you, when I knew that you needed me."

"But--"

She rolled her eyes at me, "Oh shut up Asti. You and I both know that you knew I could escape those goons. I mean-" she paused, scoffing as she pointed to herself, "- It's me we're talking about."

I smiled, "Thanks."

She smiled back, "Anytime, Asti."

With that, she spent the two hours that she was given to patrol over me to catch up on what we missed on each other's lives, and then explain what I had to do, however, when I went to ask her who the boss is, she shrugged and said that she didn't even know.

"Who is he?"

She frowned, shaking her head, "Even I don't know, darl."

And she wasn't lying. I could tell.

Why would the boss hide his identity?

Before she left, she handed me three knives that they got from my house - when they kidnapped the boys while I was here- and a silver glock filled with ammo that belonged to her. She did this out of the camera's eye.

My clothes remained the same as weeks ago, so she gave me a spare white shirt to help hide the glock inside my bra, and the knives strapped onto the waistband of my yoga pants.

She made sure that my wrists was alright, but I shrugged the pain off.

I got someone on my side now.

No pain was going to stop me.

I'm saving my boys.

--
A/N:
Edit was made by me ehehe.

SHOUT OUT TO shewhohas!!
Go follow her-- she's got the teAaaa!

Here's to all my co Chickees!!

Momma Chickee is fucking adorable, am I righttttt? HAHAHAHAHA

Okay.

All the love,
Biz xx