6 | Four Seasons

Arsenic

The wind flew through my newly bleached white hair. My hands tightly held the handles as I revved past the foresty streets. It was good to be back on the field.

Gunshots echoed through the streets and I couldn't help but laugh at the sound. Even dying sounded great again. I dodged bullets as I drove through.

Men were chasing me in their SUV's, and Im already starting to think that Cy was right when he said I can't go back to this place.

But I did anyway.

What's done is done.

"You can't escape me, Bitch!"

Okay, maybe I lied to Daniel about what really happened three months ago. Well, technically, I didnt lie. I just left out some small details. After Grey was killed by ATC, I didn't stop going on missions. Sure, I met Carrie, and have been working for her, but I still worked on the field.

One day, Cyrus had assigned me to a new mission. Killing off another well known gang in Europe. The Wild Vipers.

I didn't know who the leader was at first, but when I was sent in undercover as a new member, I recognized him immediately.

It was Turnip Green's boss– who I have seemed to forget to have existed until then. He was the founder of a human trafficking and drug dealing business, no wonder why his minions– Turnip, Turnip's brother, Yanny, and others– were complete lunatics.

He was Four Black. Twenty-seven years old, and devilishly handsome. He had midnight black hair and ocean blue eyes. His muscly stature would make you melt into a puddle of goo if you even dared.

He found out about me being a spy because of a minor slip up- my earpiece had fallen off and he had heard the words that Jasper- my new right hand man had been saying- and then he desperately tortured information out of me.

Information about ATC.

Information that I did not give up.

He gave me hell, I gave him sarcastic remarks. That gave me even more hell. His whips and chains were terrible, the knives that pierced my skin weren't even fucking stainless.

In early December he brought me to a newly opened bar of his.

I vaguely remember him saying, "Maybe we'll get drunk words and sober thoughts from her."

He didn't get me drunk enough though.

As soon as I was on my fourth shot of Vodka, an ash gray- haired boy had made his way to my table and started talking his arse off.

That boy was Cyrus.

At some point, he had taken out his gun and fired, signaling for other agents to come inside the bar.

All hell broke loose, and that was when I finally stopped doing missions.

Cyrus had ATC wipe away half of the gang, but the other half survived- including Four.

Cyrus didnt want me going back. He couldnt take in the fact that I got tortured- battered black and blue- twice. First by his dead secret agent, and then second, by a Mafia leader.

Four didn't always want to torture me though. Before he found out about me being a spy, he actually admitted into having feelings for me.

Ah, boys.

Boys and their immaturity.

He told me we could be together, but I had to tell him the information he wanted first.

Of course me being me, I replied a "Go to hell." to him.

Thay got me to a week full of torture.

They were careful to not have killed me though.

Even all the bullet wounds were far from any vital organ.

They needed me alive.

The reason I went back was that I actually found a lead to the Why Don't We boys' case.

I analized the recording played during their last concert in Chicago and found quite the information.

The recording had frequencies altered just so the voice could sound different. But I had Jasper alter it back.

The voice belonged to none other than-

"We've got you surrounded, bitch!"

I turned my motorcycle around and smirked underneath my white hair.

I watched as his gang members poolled out of SUVs.

The faces looked unfamiliar- they must be new. I glanced at the man in the middle and almost scoffed at the amount of bulletproof vests thay peeked through his white shirt.

"Tell us your name and purpose of infiltrating our territory or els-"

I coughed, "Really? That's the best you can do?"

His midnight black hair was so sexy- if that is even legal. But its him, every part of him is illegal.

His ocean blue eyes narrowed at me, and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Don't disrespe-"

"Or what, Four Black?"

His eyes showed shock, and honestly I could care less.

"Or-" I cut him off once more.

"Or you'll terminate your brother's band?"

I pushed my hair back, and saw his gang point guns at me.

"That's none of your business, who even are you?"

He scowled once he saw my face.

"Arsenic Titanium. " His voice spoke venom into my name.

I raised my hands above my head.

Looks like my plan's working.

"And you're Four Seasons. Quite the taste actually. A little guava, pineapple, lemon, and a tinge of orang? Muy deliciousó." I chuckled.

He scowled.

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever."

He asked his gang to put down their weapons. Looks like Mr. Four still has feelings for me.

"How'd you know about my sibling?"

I shrugged, "He's famous."

I started revving my engine again. I got what I needed.

He really was the lead suspect for his own brother's band's termination.

"Where do you think you're going? " He quirked an eyebrow at me.

God he is so hot.

I revved my motorcycle once more.

"Oh don't mind me. I personally don't wanna be involved in childish sibling rivalry. "

I winked, then drove away.