26 | CPR

"HARDER, CORBYN!" I heard someone shout as my subconscious began to wake up.

I felt someone pushing my chest a little too hard for my liking. And though I understood that it was just so I would wake up, the fact that they were pressing onto my boobs wasn't really something that I was in favor of.

"Jesus Christ just do CPR!" I heard Zach shout in panic.

My eyes stayed glued shut though I tried so hard to open them. However, when I fely warm lips come in contact with my cold ones, something sparked in me.

My eyes snapped open and I saw Corbyn hovering over me as his lips were still attached to mine. My eyes widened, and as a defense mechanism, I kicked his stomach, sending him flying across the room.

"Fuck." I heard him groan in pain.

I rolled my eyes at the boy and spat on the floor next to me. I can't believe he had the guts to do mouth-to-mouth. That asshole.

I saw Jonah outstretch his hand to me, as if to offer help. Taking him up upon his offer, I took his hand and got up.

"Thanks." I mumbled, dusting myself off.

Jonah smiled at me, "You're welcome."

The room then turned silent as I started to walk towards the sofa. Once there, I plopped myself down with closed eyes and felt my tense body relaxing. I took deep breaths, knowing this feeling very well.

Ever since I became the boss, and assumed the position Cyrus once had in the company, I had an AsTiX cleanse. But ever since then, I've been having episodes of myself fainting several times because my body was still getting used to the lack of it.

"What just happened?" I heard someone ask from beside me.

I opened my eyes and turned to look and saw that it was my good friend, Zach. The boy with red cheeks and fluffy brown hair was looking at me with a concerned expression on his face.

I shrugged, "It's nothing." I looked around the premise and saw that Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel were seated on the other couch, while Jonah was busy tending to the mess I created in the kitchen.

Zach frowned at me, "That wasn't nothing."

"It's nothing." I shook my head at him and then started to get up as I already wanted to go home.

A hand stopped me from doing so. I felt someone's hand put a tight grip on my right shoulder blade to keep me from getting up. My eyes narrowed and I looked to my right, only to find Zach with a curious expression on his face.

"I have to go." I tried to wriggle from his grip, but the 18 year-old surprisingly garnered some strength while we were apart and held me down, making me plop back down on the sofa.

"You have to go? Or you want to?" He pressed, his innocent hazel brown eyes meeting my grey ones in a heated gaze.

I tore my eyes away from his gaze and looked at the carpeted floor. "I have to go, Zach."

"That's not true." I heard him say, keeping a tight grip on my shoulder blade. "I have a lot of questions, Asti." The boy who I thought wasn't even capable of making responsible decisions and understanding big words said to me.

Zach was the baby of the group, and seeing him all grown up and responsible makes me want to cry like a proud mother would.

I sighed, settling onto the couch, seeing as Zach will probably not let me go until I answer his questions. From what I know, this boy is really stubborn.

I sighed, "Alright."

I then looked at the three other boys who were in the room. When my eyes met familiar sea green ones, it went into a frenzy. I pursed my lips at the feeling. I can't possibly still like him. For all I know, he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. Plus, he said it himself. Someone like me doesn't deserve to be with someone like him. Him and Daniel both said that about me. And the fact that they did, made my heart hurt.