12 | Four!

"WELL that was a great entrance."

I rolled my eyes at the bruised man in front of me.

"Why, thank you." I spat sarcastically, looking away from him.

Why did I even come back from my walk?

Oh right, because the only way I could save the boys was if he worked with me.

When I came back, Corbyn had already cleaned him up, and was now lying down on his bedroom's bed.

"You're welcome." He grinned, exposing his pearly whites.

I saw Corbyn eye the two of us.

I gave him a blank stare, "Really, Four Seasons? That's it?"

"That's what?"

"All you--"

"Can I please know how you know my brother?" Corbyn had cut through, making us turn our heads to him in sync.

"He kidnapped me."

"One of my hoes."

I gave him a punch to the jaw, hearing a satisfying crack come from it.

Yes.

Corbyn eyed us again, "Okay.."

I ignored his statement.

I turned away from my previous position- facing them while standing.

"If the boys aren't with you.. Where the hell are they?"

Corbyn was looking directly at me, unmoving, which made me very self conscious.

"Don't ask me, I'm just a Mafia leader." Four raised his hands up in surrender.

Corbyn rolled his eyes at his brother, "Yeah. Whatever will happen when Mom finds out about that."

Four glared at Corbyn. Corbyn glared back.

I gave them both blank stares.

"Anyway, this is all I have so far."
I gave Four the laptop I had put inside the utility box of my motorcycle prior to the mission we had tonight.

He opened it.

"That folder includes every information I have ever procured during my missions regarding these boys."

I saw as he begun scrolling through various pdf's.

"Damn, I look so handsome here."

I gave him a blank stare, "You were the prime suspect. But your innocence seemed unwavering."

He shrugged, "I don't kill blood. Just water."

I gave him a glare. "What about the other members? They're water right?"

He shook his head profusely.

"Oh God, no. Of course not. They're family to me. Corbs just annoys the fuck out of me, sooo.."

Corbyn narrowed his eyes at his brother, "Whatever, Four."

Four looked at the laptop once more and continued scrolling.

"What's this dark gray colored gas you speak of?" He looked at me with a questioning stare.

"I looked it up in the CIA and ATC database already. The results were very clear, that was methoxyflurane, or as its commonly known as, Penthrane. I have also done some digging as to who ever supplied the gas to the people behind this, but to no avail." I spoke blandly, looking at Corbyn, then Four.

I was startled when the man in front of me laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What's so funny?"

Corbyn stared at his brother weirdly.

He held his hand out, telling me to wait one second, before he recovered from his laughing fest.

He let out a breath, "Damn, Arsenic. You can be so dumb sometimes."

"Excuse me?" I looked at him, offended.

"The gas is a volatile anasthetic, am I right?"

I nodded, slowly.

"And it's illegal?"

I gave him another slow nod.

"Where are you getting with this?"

He looked at me with an evil grin.

"It means, whoever wants to get rid of the boys is involved with the black market. Those anasthetics could only be bought from the underground."

My eyes widened, "Holy shit you're right!"

I saw their startled expressions.

"I-I mean. Uh yeah. Thanks for solving the gas mystery."

I coughed.

"Yeah. Welcome. But what do we do now?"

"We? " I repeated, raising my eyebrows at him.

He rolled his eyes, "No one knows you in the underground, so if ever you decide to go there, you'll be in deep shit."

"She can handle herself." Corbyn butt in.

I rolled my eyes at Four. "Whatever. Just pack up, we're going to wherever that shit is."

Looks like we're going on a trip on my favorite motorbike again.