16 | Moms

I KNOCKED on the door twice before rubbing my hands together. It was way past winter, but why was I suddenly feeling so cold?

It's already the 10th of February. We hadn't had any clue about the boys' whereabouts for the past three weeks, and I have to admit, I'm so motherfucking worried.

Okay not the time to cuss, but I really am worried.

I miss Daniel's cute ass smile, Zach's flirty demeanour, Jack and I's songwriting sessions, and Jonah's I'm the Daddy of the band stature. I miss all of them.

I looked at Corbyn who was beside me, his sea green eyes meeting mine as he gave me a small smile.

I returned the gesture, suddenly feeling woozy.

Damn. Smiling felt good.

"Could you guys just smooch? I can feel the sexual tension in the air and it is so not cool to keep me in between." I heard Four say.

"Four, shut up." Corbyn scowled.

"No you shut up."

"No you--"

"Hello! Who are you looki-- Corbyn?! Four?!" A blonde woman who looked like she was in her late thirties opened the door with a huge smile.

She looks familia--

"Mom!" The two people I came with, hugged her.

Oh. The mom.

Right. Saskia Carolina Besson.

What? I know these facts about hi-- haha.

Hmm.

She and Corbyn look so alike, they could pass up as siblings to be honest.

They stopped hugging and Saskia looked at me with a warm smile.

"Hello, child. Who might you be?"

Corbyn looked at me with a questioning glance.

Should I tell her my real na--

"Wait you look familiar. Aren't you that makeup artist that died?" She gaped.

Corbyn and Four looked at me with wide eyes.

"Uh. Mom, I think its better if we talk inside-- with everyone." Corbyn scratched the back of his head.

The woman then nodded and welcomed us inside.

The apartment was nice.

Wait no.

It was fucking amazing.

Yeah. Because the atmosphere is honestly so upbeat and happy.

We made our way to the lounge room. We were sitting on the couch when she decided to call the other parents.

I sat there, unmoving. I felt cold. I felt hot. I also felt.. nervous.

Geez. Screw me for thinking that not having a single dose will make me chat with the parents better.

"Oh, why is Corbyn the only one here?" I heard a light texan accent echo through the house.

"They'll explain why." Corbyn's mom said.

So this was a mom party, huh?

The only ones that came down were the mothers. Probably because the dads were out working.

There were four brunette women sitting on the couch in front of me, then there was Saskia, who was blonde.

"Um. Hi guys!" Corbyn greeted.