CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Agent Sun

The blonde boy cracked a wicked smile, "Oh, you remember me? How sweet, little sis."

She growled, "Let them go, it's me you want."

He took a step forward, and she did too.

Louis didn't look a day older than 18. Quite surprising because he did turn 18 on the 4th of October.

"What if I want them too? After all, to kill a person's love is to kill the person himself, am I right?"

She saw him glance at the boys, "Who is it? The brunette with blue eyes?" He pointed.

He walked over to Zach. "The cute brunette kid?"

"The curly haired one?" He smiled maliciously at Jack.

"The tall brunette?" He motioned to Jonah.

"Oh! Or is it this cutie right here?" Corbyn looked terrified.

Arsenic gave a sigh, then rolled her eyes, "None of them, brother."

He gave her a look, "Why the sudden change of mood?"

"Because I'm sick of these petty little children. Why do you even need them anyway?"

Louis narrowed his eyes and then smiled, "I knew from the day that we were separated that you would be like me, I mean, we are twins."

The boys were confused. What was happening?

"You think I didn't know your petty little plan?" He chuckled darkly.

And with that, men in black came barreling inside the room, with Chequita in their hold.

"Well I did."

Arsenic was soon surrounded by Grey, Gavin, and Josh.

"Now i give you two choices. You die, for being a horrible sister and letting your twin brother rot in a foster home while you lived such a beautiful life-" he grimaced, then gave a smirk, "- or they die in front of you- your beloved boys and Chequita?"

Louis Johansson Bolde was her twin brother. They had been separated when their parents, along with their brother, David died. Arsenic was immediately took in by Mr. Milan, Cyrus' father, because of her exceptional skills in gymnastics and dancing at a young age. He thought that she'd be a great asset to ATC one day. He saw this potential from a 6 year old ballerina at her recital. She was with her brother at the time. And when Mr. Milan saw that she was orphaned, he took her in. Asti never wanted to be separated from her brother, but Cyrus' father didn't see potential in him and let him stay in the foster home.

Asti visibly gulped, "I'll die."

The boys and Chequita let out a collective gasp.

At this point, there were only five men in the room. Louis, Josh, Gavin, Grey, and Chance.

Eben was nowhere to be found.

"But in exchange for my freedom, give them theirs." Her voice cracked, she bowed her head in submission.

"Let them go." She heard Louis say.

"But boss-" Chance begun.

"I said, let them go!"

They were released. Chequita looked at Asti who gave her a weak smile.

'I'll be okay' Asti mouthed.

Chequita was about to mouth some words back but she, along with the boys were pushed by Chance outside the room.

Corbyn gave one last glance to Arsenic.

Her heart crumpled.

"What brought you to want to kill them?" She asked her brother.

"Eben had to come back to the limelight. He asked for my help. They were in the way, threats were good enough, until that pathetic, son of a bitch Cyrus sent you to guard them."

Grey and the rest of the guys were looking at them intensely.

"Can we stop this, Lou?"

Louis chuckled darkly, "I want you back in my life, Sis. But you've been very bad."

Arsenic shivered as her brother held a gun to her throat.

She choked at the contact.

"And you know what happens to bad people?"

Arsenic smirked. "They die."

Louis, Gavin, Grey, Chance, and Josh were too late. They glanced at Asti's dark look.

She snapped her neck.

A bomb exploded.

-

Corbyn Besson

As they ran, Corbyn stopped.

Jonah, who was carrying a blacked out Jack looked back at him.

They were already out of the premises.

"Corbyn? Let's go!"

Corbyn looked at the frantic Jonah.

"Arsenic's there!"

"She'll get out! Now get inside the car!" Chequita shouted.

She had ordered an uber for them, and almost instantly, the car arrived.

At this point, everyone was inside the car.

Everyone except Corbyn.

"No, I have to go ba-" He was cut off.

Not by Chequita.

Not by Jonah.

Not by Zach, Daniel, or Jack.

But by a bomb explosion.

In the distance, was the warehouse that they have been kept in for ages, in huge heaps of fire.

His heart crumbled.

Arsenic.

He didn't even know why her nickname was Asti.

He never got to give her the second charm.

There was absolutely no possibility that she had escaped that fire. No one could survive such an explosion that even lit up a whole warehouse on fire.

Jonah was immediately on the phone with Cyrus, telling him about everything, tears heavily flowing down his cheeks.

Daniel and Zach held each other while they cried.

Jack woke up, "What's happening? Why are we outs-"

"Asti saved us." Daniel whispered.

Jack jumped up, "Well where is she?"

Zach was about to answer, but he was held back by his own sob.

"I can't believe she actually-" Chequita started, but was cut off by Corbyn's weak voice.

"She's dead."