CHAPTER NINETEEN

Daniel looked at me with regret filled eyes. He was red. Red as a tomato, I'd say. We looked at the empty hallway that the others that left a broken door just walked out of.

"Let's-uh, just go." He stuttered out, standing up.

"But how about what you were going to say?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

What was he going to say?

I know we've only known you for about a week. But- but what?

Maybe- but I trust you enough to say that I know who the stalker is?

Ugh. I don't know!

Maybe it was a lead. Oh God, I think I lost my chance at getting a lead.

He shook his head, "Maybe some other time."

Usually, I'd torture the fuck out of a person to get a lead. These boys are making me soft. I hate them.

I nodded and followed him out the door.

-

Grey and the others left about an hour after dinner, leaving the boys and I, the househelp, and the guards behind.

I stood inside my room, not knowing what to do. I already researched every information I've received and every evidence I've gotten.

I opened the pdf file once more and took a look at the information about relationships.

Christina Marie / BeautyChickee

Christina Marie. Beauty Chickee.

The name sounds really familiar.

Brows furrowed as I went to my computer, I searched the name on the CIA and FBI files.

Beauty Chickee.

Beauty Chickee is the-

I was cut off of my reverie when I heard a knock on my room's wall.

Oh right, the broken door.

I put the computer on sleep and turned around.

"Yes?"

The familiar platinum dirty blonde haired boy stood by the broken doorway.

He had a small smile on his face as he said, "May I come in?"

I felt the same weird feelings in my stomach when I looked at him and his hazel brown eyes. It felt as though I was being tickled from the inside. Do I need to go to the bathroom?

I avoided his eyes to prevent myself from feeling weird even further.

"I-uh-yeah, sure." I stuttered out.

Wait what the f- stuttered?!

What is wrong with me?

First this weird urge to pee, then a stuttering problem? I think I need to see ATC's hospital doctor.

Do I have a urinary disease? No. I hope not.

I felt his gaze on me as he walked over to where I sat, in front of my computer.

"Watcha doing?" I heard him ask.

I avoided his eyes.

My heart started to beat a little faster. Shit!

Am I going to have a heart attack? I don't want to die on my birthday! Not today, Satan!

Okay, bad joke.

"Work." I mumbled coldly.

I heard him sigh, sitting on my bed as I heard the mattress squeak.

"If it's me being a complete ass, I really apologize. I'm serious. You know why I was."

I nodded, opening my computer once more.

The Beauty Chickee tab was closed, thankfully.

"So, I- uh, came here to give you this." I heard his husky voice say.

I turned my head to the side and saw him holding a small velvet box. If measured, I'd estimate that it's just as big as his palm. Well, that's what I'm seeing at the moment.

My eyes widened, "Oh, did the stalker send that?"

I rushed over and sat beside him.

He chuckled.

I raised my eyebrows, "What? This could be dangerous!"

How dare he laugh at something as big as such!

"It's not dangerous. Trust me, Sun. I know."

I looked up at him and stared at his hazel brown eyes boring through my soul. They held sincerity that even my heart beat ten times faster than it did a few minutes ago.

"I- alright." I took the box from his hands, feeling tingles at my fingertips when I touched his palm.

"Happy Birthday."

The velvet box looked like blood that was dried. Like a freshly baked velvet cupcake. I opened the box and gasped when I saw what was inside.

A small chain bracelet. It was the color of silver, with little chains connected so it'd build up as a bracelet.

"What is it?" I asked, looking up at him.

"It's a charm bracelet. Here's the first charm." He took a small silver charm out of his jean pocket.

It was a sun.

"This is a sun. I figured I'd give it to you as your first charm because, well, your name is Sun." He turned bright red upon saying that.

The sun had an intricate pattern of waves on it. It was a shiny silver with three dot-like red rubies dotted on the center.

I admired its designs.

I chuckled, "First charm?"

"Yeah. I'll be giving you more charms as we progress in our journey together-I- I mean, with you being our guard and all." He chuckled nervously and looked down.

I smiled at him, "Thank you."

He looked up at me and smiled back, "You're welcome."

I looked back at the charm bracelet.

"Let me help you put it on."

He took the bracelet from my grasp and I felt tingles once more. He clasped it around my wrist. He took the Sun charm from my other palm and I swear to God, I think I'm having a spasm attack.

What is wrong with me?

He attached it to the bracelet.

"There we go." He said, standing up.

"Alright." I stood up as well and made my way to the computer.

"Oh-wait. The boys asked me to tell you to go downstairs with me, by the way." He scratched the back of his head.

I nodded, "Alrighty then. Lead the way, Corbyn."

On the way downstairs, I fingered the bracelet on my left wrist. Corbyn walked ahead of me and I followed.

When we arrived downstairs, everything was dark. And all of a sudden, Corbyn wasn't with me anymore.

I felt the presence of people in the same room as me, but I couldn't fathom where they were exactly, due to them being scattered.

"Hello? Corbyn? Boys?"

Suddenly, a blinding light was turned on.

"Happy Birthday Sun!"

There stood Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach, Jack, Nicholas, Mrs. Yama, George and the other guards, a blonde guy, and a cute ass dog, all with bright smiles on their faces.

Then all of a sudden, the blonde guy shouted after his dog.

"Kong, you horny bastard!"