(7) Agent Sun

Agent Sun

The fire was now nearing her room. But she needed to take all the boys' things outside first. They were her clients, and they were priority.

The smoke was now filling the entire second floor. All she had to protect her nose was a grey t-shirt that belonged to the boys which she tore and put on as a mask.

Sun sighed guiltily as a thought struck her.

Maybe if I hadn't went on a run, shit wouldn't have been like this.

That was her thought before she dropped the last huge suitcase out of the second floor window and proceeded to her own room.

The boys were now outside the burning peach colored building, along with about fifty other people residing inside the hotel. From the outside, you could see that the fire was spreading from the top floor, now going to the second, where Sun was at.

"Call Tyler! Sun's in trouble- she may be a secret agent but she's not fireproof!" Daniel burst out once he realized that Sun has been there for about ten entire minutes already.

"It's been ten entire minutes--"

"Exactly!" Daniel cut Zach off.

Zach looked taken aback by Daniel's sudden outburst and his red cheeks turned pale.

"Woah man. Don't be like that to Zach." Jonah stood up from his former crouching position and put the youngest member of the group behind him.

"I understand that you're worried about Agent Sun but she's not the best in her job for nothing." Jonah spoke calmly, but deep inside, he too, was worried.

Every single one of them was in the same predicament Corbyn was in. They all didn't want more people to be involved in their case because nothing good could possibly come out of it. Being involved was one thing, but dying because of them was another.

"Yes, Tyler. The whole hotel's burning down. No. Please tell Agent Sun's boss so she could get help. Please. Alright. Thanks so much, man." Jack dropped his call with Tyler, who was now in a hurry to call Cyrus.

Jack walked over to where his four best mates were at and saw Jonah's and Daniel's positions. They look like they had been arguing.

His eyebrows furrowed at the two, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Daniel grumbled, turning around as he proceeded to pace in worry.

Jonah sighed, looking at the curly haired boy, "He's just worried about Agent Sun."

Zach nodded, "I am too. Daniel's right, she's not fireproof-- guys look!"

He cut himself off of his own thought and pointed towards a hotel window on the second floor where suitcases were being thrown out.

Not just any suitcases, their suitcases. It seemed as though the agent prioritized their stuff than her own life. The realization made Jonah furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

Was she looney? She had to get out of the burning buiding or else she's roasted. Literally!

"I'll go get them, all of you stay here." Jonah jogged up to where the suitcases were at.

"I'll help you bro." Jack spoke and followed the older boy.

Zach and Daniel stayed where they were, knowing full well that Jack and Jonah were fully capable of getting the suitcases on their own.

The platinum dirty blonde boy was biting his lip in anxiety. He was sitting on the sidewalk, laptop close to his chest, unmoving. To make his anxiety worse, he could see that the fire was spreading fast, and was nearing their room-- where he figured Sun was still in.

His eyes were downcast, as he wondered why such things were happening.

Jonah was getting anxious.

After lifting the suitcases and bringing them over to Daniel and Zach, he came to a realization.

If Sun stays in there for more than fifteen minutes, bad things might--
He shook his head. He knew what to do.

Before he could have a second thought, he ran towards the burning building and disappeared in the smoke, ignoring the calls of his band mates.

"JONAH!"

The flames started eating the wooden frames of the boys' room.

Sun was inside her own room. Her lungs were starting to hurt, but she couldn't care less. She needed to get her firearms and gadgets.

Without a second thought, she lifted the huge black suitcase carrying her weapons and tech and dropped it from the second floor window.

Her sight started to blur.

I can't collapse. Fuck. No, please. No.

Her body didn't obey her pleas.

With a bleeding arm, burning lungs, and a pounding headache she collapsed, her body losing consciousness.

The brunette boy ran inside the building, the only thing protecting his nose was his sweatshirt's sleeve.

His eyes were watery due to the smoke. But he shrugged it off. He needed to get Sun.

He ran upstairs and frantically looked for the blonde's room.

As soon as he spotted it, he saw that their own was already halfway eaten by flames.

He ran towards Sun's room and saw the door opened halfway.

He stepped in and found the secret agent lying on the ground with a piece of grey cloth over her nose and mouth and a bleeding left arm, unconscious.

Jonah's eyes widened.

"I'll get us out of here, Agent Sun."

And with that, he picked up the blonde girl in his arms and ran outside the building, almost losing consciousness as well.

-

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow! ❤