e p i l o g u e

Corbyn Besson

It was a close casket funeral.

ATC said that the body was burnt to crisp and that her ashes were scattered across the warehouse. No trace of her body was there.

"Bean, you good to go?" Chequita peeped into the changing quarters of the funeral home.

They moved out of Asti's manor. They were back in their home in Los Angeles, but they flew back for the funeral.

"Yeah." Corbyn walked out with his friend, Chequita.

The funeral was going quite well. As well as funeral's could go.

Corbyn and the boys were seated on one row. There were a lot of people here, most were from Asti's work, but some were fans of the boys and the deceased make up artist.

All of a sudden, a funny looking woman sat next to Corbyn.

Corbyn looked at her. She has black hair, bold colored lipstick, and a fake tan. She was wearing a pair of huge Louis Vuitton sunglasses. She wore a pastel pink crop top and white jeans, along with nude colored Loubutin's.

She didn't seem like someone who Asti would hang out with, why was she here? Who is she?

Corbyn shook out the thought. Maybe she was a relative of some sort.

"Would anyone like to say a few words?" Chequita spoke into the microphone.

It must have been horrible for her. She only got her best friend back, and now she lost her again. For good.

Jack raised his hands, and made his way to the podium.

"Hey everyone, hey Zyra." He smiled, "She was the best goddamn make up artist that we have ever had." Everyone laughed, "She made us happy. She made us sad. Heck, she even makes me mad sometimes because of how naiive she is when it comes to those 8 letters. She was the best songwriting partner I have ever had. And Zyra, I love you. Go kick ass is heaven."

Corbyn heard the woman beside him laugh and then sniffle.

Zach went up next, "Hey there my love." He chuckled at himself, "I can't believe you're already gone. We never even got to go to our second date. And here I was, already planning to propose to you. Dang it. I should have proposed sooner." Eveyone chuckled at that, he gave a sad smile, "Anyway, I hope you're happy wherever you are. Tell all the Chipotle in heaven that I miss them. I love you."

Daniel went to the podium, "Uh, hey. I know that this really isn't the right place to say it. But I might as well say it now because I'm seriously getting my bad karma." He chuckled, sadly.

"I like you." The woman beside Corbyn gasped.

"And, well, I did like you. And that time when Jonah and the boys barged into the room before I could even tell you how i felt, i was like, dang it, I'm dead ass. You made me laugh at the worst times, and you were there when I cried. And I guess, all I want to say is that, I'll miss you. We'll all miss you. Uh, so that's that. We love you, Zyra."

It was Jonah's turn, "Hey. So, remember when I rescued you from that burning hotel? That was the first time I realized that, damn, I'm head over heels- fucking whipped for this girl. It might sound funny but, I think all of us- all the boys have taken an interest in you. Why wouldn't we? Oh sorry for the pun. Anyway, for the first few days I kept denying it, and to be honest when I saw the ripped t-shirt you held when I took you from the hotel that was on fire, I was like, damn. I should hate her for ruining my tee. But I didn't. In fact, I even flipping found it cute. Anyhow, I hope you're happy wherever you are. We love you."

Jonah stepped down the podium, other people began to speak.

"Aren't you going to give a message?" Corbyn heard Zach ask.

"Uh- yeah, right."

He stepped up the podium. Corbyn sighed, "Hey everyone, hey princess."

The people raised their eyebrows at Corbyn. He blushed.

"That's just a nickname I gave her. She hated it when I called her that." He gave a sad smile.

"Remember when I spilled coffee all over your all-white outfit when we first met?" He laughed, and then choked back a sob, "If I could go back to that day, I would have watched where I was going and then introduced myself to you properly. If I could go back in the past, I would have cherished all the moments that we were together."

Tears flew out of Corbyn's eyes, "I remember what you said about those roses. Those white roses. I even got a white rose charm made just for you. That day that you were- uh, when you disappeared, I was going to give you this charm."

A white rose charm was dangling from the boy's fingertips.

"But when you didn't come back, I was devastated." He sobbed.

"I'm sorry for crying-" he laughed. "You are a white rose, princess. Pure, yet thorny. To get to the good part, you gotta face some thorns- hardships first, right princess?" He let out a healf hearted laugh.

"To end this, I would just like to say that I love you. I love you with all my heart. I love you so much that I've been feeling so dead without you. You changed me. You changed us. You changed Why Don't We. I know this is so fucking impossible, but, we need you back in our lives."

He wiped the tears from his face, "Anyway, we'll be singing your song."

The boys of Why Don't We all ran up the stage, Daniel had his guitar in hand.

Jonah started his part, "You know me the best. You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge. That, right there, is the scariest feeling- Opening and closing up again, I've been hurt so I don't trust. Now here we are, staring at the ceiling."

"I've said those words before but it was a lie. And you deserve to hear them a thousand times." Zach's voice cracked, as tears streamed down his face.

"If all it is is eight letters- Why is it so hard to say?If all it is is eight letters, Why am I in my own way? Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space." Jack sung.

Corbyn sung his part, choking back a sob, "If all it is is eight letters- Why is it so hard to say?"

Daniel gave a sad smile, "Isn't it amazing how almost every line on our hands align- When your hand's in mine. It's like I'm whole again, isn't that a sign, I should speak my mind."

"I've said those words before but it was a lie. And you deserve to hear them a thousand times." Zach sung.

"If all it is is eight letters- Why is it so hard to say?If all it is is eight letters, Why am I in my own way? Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space." Jack sung his part, also choking back sobs.

"If all it is is eight letters- Why is it so hard to say?"

"When I close my eyes, It's you there in my mind- When I close my eyes." Jack belted out.

"If all it is is eight letters- Why is it so hard to say?If all it is is eight letters, Why am I in my own way?" Corbyn sung this time.

"Why do I pull you close and then ask you for space."

"If all it is is eight letters- Why is it so hard to say?"

After they sung the outro, everyone was asked to leave. Only Cyrus was allowed during the burial of Arsenic's lifeless body.

Corbyn put the white rose charm on top of the casket and bid the dead goodbye.

But before he left, Corbyn saw the woman he had been sitting next to just a few minutes ago walk towards Cyrus, who was a sobbing mess.

They talked for a little while and then Cyrus jumped up to his feet and hugged her.

Then he left, along with the boys.