3 | At Your Service

Sun

The stadium was in chaos, no one could see. After the gunshot, the people inside erupted into shrieks and cries. It was made worse when the lights turned off. It was pitch black in here.

I used my microphone, "Chickee!"

I saw her run towards the stage with an M19 pistol in hand. The two of us could see. This is one of the perks of wearing the contact lenses that Cyrus and ATC had provided months ago. I made her use one too, since she wanted to try a different eye color for tonight's event.

I glanced at my right and saw the boys in panic. They were shouting amongst each other, just like everyone else.

"Is anyone hurt?" Chickee asked me, running around stage to get to the boys.

"Jonah? Is everyone okay?"I heard her ask.

"What? Christina? You're here?" He asked her, looking at the opposite direction- where he thought Christina was.

She spun him, around, "I'm here. Okay? Just stay here. We'll handle this."

Then she ran around to gather the boys one by one.

"We?!" Jonah questioned after her.

I shook my head, time to be a hero, I guess.

I cracked my neck, so with my knuckles. Show time.

I dropped the microphone, making the auditorium go silent.

I pulled out two mini Glock 26's from my bra pocket and the waistband of my jeans.

I checked the ammo. Fully loaded.

I searched the whole stadium with my eyes, no one suspicious was around.

I saw bodyguards with flashlights escorting the fans outside, until there were only about two or three inside.

I proceeded to look around.

No on- gotcha.

A man with a black coat and a black beanie was running out of the backstage area, holding his gun shakily.

Not so fast, bro.

I ran towards his direction, dodging fans along the way.

My heart rate was picking up, my adrenaline was pumping so fast as my eyes darted side to side, each corner that he had been running to.

I raised one glock, and aimed a shot at the back of his head.

Boom goes the canon.

Blood spurted out.

Dead.

I ran over to him and retrieved his pistol, careful to not step on the blood pooling from underneath him.

My eyes widened.

A Colt Model of 1911- this was made during the World War I era. How could this man possibly have it?

I took his wallet and the bag that he's been carrying, and took a photo of his face for scanning purposes later on.

Suddenly, I heard a deafening high frequency recording play across the stadium's speakers.

I flinched, covering my ears.

An unfamiliar voice rung, "Consider this a warning, boys."

Then my heart stopped.

I ran back up the stage, and then the lights automatically turned on.

The boys were all huddled in a corner with Chequita, and I gave her a frown when she shot me a questioning look.

I neared them then stood in front of her.

"Did you find out?" She asked, looking at the two glocks and one ancient gun in my hand.

I heard the boys talking in the background.

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, what'd you do?" She questioned, then took the pistol from her pocket and then gave it to me, "Here, thanks for letting me borrow it earlier by the way."

"Killed him." I rolled my eyes, "You're welcome."

"So what do we do now?" She asked me, sitting down on the stage floor.

"We do something about it." I stated, and then pulled out my phone.

I dialed his number and then waited for him to pick up.

"Hey, I though we were having coffee on Saturday? Is it Saturday already?"

I rolled my eyes at his idiocy, "Its Friday you big weenie."

He chuckled, "Alright, then why'd you call?"

"It's the boys." I sighed.

"The bo- Why Don't We?" He asked me, shocked.

I sighed, "Yes, them."

"But I thought you said-"

"I know what I said, Cyrus. But they're in trouble again. This time its serious."

He sighed on the other end of the line, "If that's what you please. This is yours."

My eyes widened, "Really? Oh my-"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, kid. You're with Chequita on this one."

I rolled my eyes, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

He hummed at the other end, "And you do know that you have to-"

"-COME CLEAN. Yes, Cy. I know."

He chuckled, "Alright then, nice to have you back, Agent."

I grinned, "It's nice to be back."

Then the call dropped.

I turned to Chickee with a smile on my face.

Her jaw dropped. "Oh no, I know that look-"

She grinned so wide, and I did too, "Partners!" We squealed.

The boys looked at each other with a confused expression, all except one.

"What do you mean?" Zach questioned the two of us.

"It means--" Christina began, but was cut off by Daniel.

"-- they're handling our case." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"B-but she's a fan?" Corbyn sounded unsure of himself.

"Really, Corbyn? Guys? How can you be so blind?" Daniel asked them incredulously.

I almost asked him to shut up if it weren't for Chickee.

"Daniel." She scolded.

He immediately shut up, still looking at me.

"What does Daniel mean, Tina?" Jonah asked Chickee.

They still stuck to calling her Christina because its what the public knows and its also what they're used to.

"Meet your new bodyguards, me and-" I cut her off.

"Arsenic Titanium Bolde, at your service."