Blurb

Sun

The rumours about a devil-like creature with the eyes of heaven have been going around for eleven years. The creature with the piercing glare, movement like that of wind, swift, yet boldly strong, and a heart colder than the polar regions. Many believed that this creature was an angel disguised as a blood thirsty, justice seeking assassin.

However, these rumours were never deemed true, for nobody ever lived to tell the tale.

~

Why Don't We

Stardom was a world that many prayed and hoped to be in, without knowing the consequences that cane along with the privilege of being part of it. Five boys with dreams and exceptional talent made it as a band, and though no one would ever think that there would be a flaw in the life that these five have hoped for, there definitely was. A huge flaw, smack dab in the middle of the fame, the money, and the girls. Jealousy.

The dream come true soon turned into a nightmare when jealousy from an external link made its way towards the band's lives, in hopes of destroying it.

With the consequences of stardom in full show, the boy band yearned for a hero to save their lives. Their problem wasn't up for negotiating, and the only solution lied in an assassin who's tale will soon be told.

Ladies and gentlemen, stay away from the limelight. We're keeping it low-key.