CHAPTER THIRTY

Corbyn

"I don't know what the fuck she ever saw in you!" He lashed out.

She?

Sun?

Just thinking about her made my heart flutter in delight and crumble in pain at the same time. I wonder where she is.

Is she still alive?

God, I hope so.

"I'm better! I'm not a stuck up rich pop-star! But no- she didn't like me more than a friend!" He kept pacing around the room, a gun was peeping out of the waistband of his jeans.

I kept silent.

For the past few days that I have been here, along with the others, I figured that being silent was the key to getting less beaten. We called Grey for help when we found out about Sun being kidnapped. Little did we know that he would come barging into our door acting all superman, when he's the villain of the story.

"Grey, please hurry. I- uh, we don't know what to do anymore." Zach cried into the phone.

Everyone was gathered in the lounge room, I had my head in my hands.

The door burst open, revealing a distressed Grey.

"Oh my God, thank the heavens! Grey, we-"

In a flash, red dots were patterned over mine and the boys' foreheads. Men wearing black came barreling through the double doors and surrounded us.

"Hands above your heads!" One commanded.

Jonah's eyes widened in shock, and so did mine and the others'.

"Wh-"

Grey's evil smirk cut me off.

"Cuff them."

A stabbing pain in my stomach brought me back to reality. My eyes shifted upwards and there I saw, the culprit himself, Grey.

He scowled at me, "I'm talking to you! When I talk-", he paused, then kicked me in the stomach, I doubled over in pain, " you listen! Understood?"

I meekly nodded. My eyes shifted downwards.

"I said, understood?" He kicked me in the gut once more, my blood rushing up to my mouth as I spit them out.

I coughed, "Y-yes."

"Good."

I looked up again and saw him leaving me in a cold, bloodied cell.

I began sitting up, my rear end was on the cold white-tiled floor that had blood splatters scattered all over.

My cell was next to Jack's and Daniel's. They could see everything. I could also see everything.

But right now, their bodies lay flat on the bloodied floor of their cells. They couldn't take the beatings Grey and his men had given the night before. Their screams were so hard to handle.

I finally sat up straight and laid my back on the cold wall of the cell.

I breathed in and out.

Where were the others?

Last night, I heard Jonah's screams of agony and pain. His voice was echoing through the hallways of this mini dungeon. I wonder what he did wrong.

Hell, I wonder what we did wrong to Grey.

My vision started to cloud over.

Clouds.

Beautiful clouds that covered the Sun.