CHAPTER TWENTY

Here I am again, awake, four hours before the break of dawn. As it turns out, the blonde guy from two weeks ago's Thursday night was the YouTube star named Logan Paul, the cute dog was his, and apparently his name was Kong. He had shouted after his poor dog when it was, his words not mine-dry humping the motherfucking sofa.

The surprise they planned wasn't at all a surprise to be honest. It was what those books state. The group of people surprises the birthday girl and then there's cake and an awful lot of singing. Also, there were presents involved.

Jack gave me an UNLIMITED written coupon for a Hair Perming treatment in a salon that he owns. Daniel said that Jack just wanted an excuse for him to touch and perm my hair and that there was no salon at all. To which I just replied that, "I'd love to have my hair permed, if I knew what that word meant." Then, Jack went on and on about how perming is "life" and that he'd be perming- or curling my hair as soon as possible.

Then, after that, Daniel gave me a bundle of sweaters. He said that he always saw me wearing tank tops and t-shirts even if it was cold and wanted to help me out. I guess he was just looking out for me.

After, Zach was next. He gave me a set of Why Don't We merchandise. Shirts, Hoodies, two mugs that had I love Why Don't We and the other I'm a Limelight printed on them, a couple of Zach Herron posters, and all of their albums. I laughed when I saw that the shirt he gave me had ZACH HERRON IS MY DADDY printed on it. I told him he wasn't my dad. He was most certainly not my father. He's dead remember? He blushed a deep red and explained to me what daddy meant to this generation, and all I could say was, "You speak to your mother with that mouth?!"

Corbyn was next, "It's quite simpler than Zach's but it's better than the bracelet earlier." He gave me a key. I remember looking at him as if he was crazy. "A key?" Then he showed me outside and that's where I saw a black and red Harley Davidson. What I had was black and was of a different model. This, however, was the newest model. I asked him where he got it and he just gave me a shrug and said that he convinced Cy to give me one. I gave him a huge smile and a nudge on the shoulder afterwards. Even the nudge gave me weird feelings. I vaguely remember him giving a smug smile to Daniel and Jonah, but I don't know why.

Jonah was the last, he gave me a hug. Yes, a hug. And a note, too, then left.

The note read, The gift is inside your room. I hope you like it!
Love, Jonah xx.

And when I was inside my room, I saw a medium black box with silver glitter on it. I remember gasping at the sight. It wasn't like the normal gift wrapper I often see. It was weird. But a good kind of weird, however.

I opened the box and saw something I wasn't expecting. Inside was a Polaroid camera, with its equipment, and a small photo album. There was another note inside.

For you to remember us even after this. It's sad to think about, but it's inevitable. :(
Love, Jonah xx.

I snapped back to the present. I held the lipstick I got from Brooklyn in my hand as I continued reading Beauty Chickee's file.

I clenched and clenched my fists. Looks like I have something to take care of.

That was my last thought before I jumped off the window and went onto yet another one of my early morning escapades.

-

"Just tell me where that bitch is, Corbyn!"

I had just gotten back from investigating and scouting areas around the City and the stadiums the boys were to play at when I heard a screeching voice from inside my manor.

I walked out of my Aston Martin with my brows furrowed, wondering who that voice belongs to.

I made my way to the double doors and opened it gently, not wanting anyone who's inside notice me so that if they're a bad person I'd be able to kill them. I reached into my bra pocket and took my beloved Glock 26.

I walked into the living room only to find a very stressed out looking Corbyn and a tiny brunette girl with a face full of rage.

Christina Marie? Corbyn's girlfriend?

Somehow the fact that he had a girlfriend still bothered me a little too much than it should. Sure, I'm guarding then from everyone, but that doesn't mean that my brain has to go all Godzilla on the scenarios it's made up where it involves killing that wretch- what? Okay no.

I rolled my eyes at my behaviour, ignoring the slight pang in my chest.

I spun around and spoke, "Don't argue inside my mansion."

I sensed that the both of them turned to look at me. Before I could even breathe an inch, the brunette had me by the hair.

"You man-stealing bitch!" She screeched.

Man stealing bitch?

Before should tickle the fuck out of me with that hair thing she was doing, I managed to take her by the neck and hold her close to me with the glock sat directly on her temple.

I growled. Yes growled. Problem with that?

"Don't go inside my fucking house, calling me a fucking bitch, you pathetic excuse of a human being!" I said, my voice blood curdling. I clicked the safety off.

"Sun no, don't shoot!" Corbyn shouted.

I looked at him and in an instant, my glare was gone.

"Why the fuck not?"

His eyes begged me, "S-She's my girlfriend."

The girl whimpering in my grasp choked out, "I'm his girlfriend, bitch."

I laughed coldly at Corbyn, "Alright boss."

I put the safety on, tucked the gun in my back pocket, and whipped a knife from my hair.

I held her by the neck, still.

I looked at Corbyn.

I pierced her upper arm with the knife, making her release a blood curdling scream, rattling the whole household at six in the fucking morning.

Corbyn looked defeated, torn even. Why?

I took out the knife.

And that's when I whispered in her ear.

"I know your secret, Harris."

-
A/N:
No hate on Christina Marie! It just goes well with the plot! I'm sorry Chickees!

Love,
Ibiza xx