21 | Mc21

HIS STRIKING EYES were narrowed on mine. Before I could comprehend what he was doing, I felt a searing pain in my throat.

"Just give up Sun." He hissed.

I was in a chokehold. His rough hands were wrapped around my neck like I was just a tiny little rag doll. I knew that I only had to tap twice with my hands and then the torture would be over.

The crowd was going wild tonight. Bets were being placed everywhere. I didn't care. I bet you a hundred bucks that they aren't aware that this is a Mc21. If they did, they wouldn't even be betting. They'd be screaming and cheering for one of us to just kill the other.

The pain Cyrus was causing me was getting worse by the second.

I had bruises all over my body. Most of them on my legs though- that perverted butthole likes straddling me.

I wasn't the only one who was severely injured though.

Cyrus had a few cuts and lots of bruises on his rather bulky muscles. His body improved a lot. From the lanky form he had before, this was such a huge improvement.

His eyelid had a huge cut- of which he got from my fist alone. It's been bleeding like the Niagara for the past 16 seconds.

"Two taps is all it will take, Asti." I could tell Cyrus was smirking.

I coughed, my eyesight hazing.

'Oh no you dont, b-'

My thought was cut short when my eyes caught sight of a certain dirty blonde boy in the crowd.

What's he doing here?

His eyes caught mine in a heated gaze.

Good thing I was wearing contacts and my silver fighting mask was covering every inch of my face or else it would've been hard for me to actually look at him and very easy for him to identify who I am. Cyrus wore a mask too, obviously. He wouldn't want his name to be jeopardized.

My pent up anger towards him and the others brought adrenaline to my veins.

I smirked evilly and threw my hands out to the neck of Cyrus and flipped him over. The betrayal I felt from the boys came rushing to me.

Thats for talking shit behind my back.

I kicked his groin and he screamed.

My fist and I knew this wasn't about Cyrus anymore.

That's for making me believe I wasn't worth dating, Corbyn.

The crowd went wild.

I threw punches at his face endlessly until his nose was alnost non-existent and bloody. He started to tap my leg in surrender but I didn't care.

This is for my complicated life.

All I could see was red.

The referee didn't bother pulling me away from Cyrus.

He knew that it was a bad idea to mess with me.

About a month ago, when I last went here, I kicked his balls when he tried calming me down.

Cyrus was screaming bloody murder.

"MERCY!"

My vision became clearer and I stopped all of a sudden. I looked up and everyone was gaping at me.

The crowd went silent.

My gaze fell upon Corbyn who was looking at me with curiosity.

I stood up from my previous position- straddling Cyrus.